[3.2] Necro Victario's Influence Zealot's Oath Aurabot - 11 auras 2 curse Auras

"
Willemhubers wrote:
Why do you run 2x vaal discipline in boots instead of adding increased duration?

i prefer the added flexibility that comes with essentially storing 2 charges of vaal discipline , overall its greater duration to run 2 of them and there might be times where one isnt charged but the other that you charged earlier, is, its preference, i tried one with inc duration but it wasnt for me, i was much tankier with two.
Following this guide, im currently trying to flesh out the rest of the gear running a Necro Aurabot.

What kind of statroll priorities am I shooting for on an ES Ammy / Gloves / Belt (Currently going to use Bated Breath)

Trying to use Valyrium + ES Amulet + ES Gloves option on the budget side so I can get it running about 70-75 with my guildies + 820 randos.

Im not familiar with ES Gear so I have no clue what I should prioritize for this build. First ES LL build :D

Ty in advance.
"
Gudder wrote:
Following this guide, im currently trying to flesh out the rest of the gear running a Necro Aurabot.

What kind of statroll priorities am I shooting for on an ES Ammy / Gloves / Belt (Currently going to use Bated Breath)

Trying to use Valyrium + ES Amulet + ES Gloves option on the budget side so I can get it running about 70-75 with my guildies + 820 randos.

Im not familiar with ES Gear so I have no clue what I should prioritize for this build. First ES LL build :D

Ty in advance.

gloves:
ES flat > ES% > int > life (with presence of chayula) > chaos res > attack speed
necklace:
ES% > ES flat > life (with presence of chayula) > int > chaos res
belt:
ES flat > flask duration > reduced flask charges used > increased flask charges gained > life (with presence of chayula or hybrid) > chaos res

basically as much ES value on gloves as you can afford with useful secondary stats, ES on belt with some flask mods, as much ES% on necklace as you can get with some flat ES. try to get a marble amulet base if you can, but that might be tricky, but marble is best in slot for zealots oath pre chayula
Has been a huge help. In game too, awesome person! 10/10.
"
Being an aurabot means being social, go out, have fun, make some friends

eww
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
"
Insomniask wrote:
"
Being an aurabot means being social, go out, have fun, make some friends

eww

sorry man, gotta find them carries :D
Please let me know, how to progress the build beyond these coruscating flasks.

tangentially, mwhat happens to let you ditch the panic life flask for the 2nd
coruscating? I have 2 coruscating and the panic life flask, and I feel like, I
should always use the panic flask after the coruscating, and I don't see how 2
coruscating (4 charges total) is going to change that, maybe if the carry was a
bit stronger and the charges coming faster, or, this is what requires the
flaskfinder node?

But in general, this build is super dangerous if I forget to watch the ES
(5.2k) and forget to keep doing the flask, I'm dead in an instant. For me, it
nearly has to have an always-on counter to chaos.

Second question... what is elemental equilibrium used for. I see your weapon has
fire damage and shield charge has fire damage only. I can see you could provide
penetration for cold and lightning. But what if the carry happens to be using
fire damage, then it's not helping iiuc. Is that something you ask about, but,
I don't see how to easily stop doing fire damage since it's on the main weapon,
which has 2 aps and "movement skills use no mana" i.e. not easy to have swap
with just that tweak.
Last edited by rinsedout on Jul 13, 2018, 3:16:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info