Abyss Content Integration

Give up on abyss and give breach it's 10% spawn chance, this league wasn't fun or rewarding.

Thinking the rewards are pushed in Abyss shows how little you guys play.
disregard, had comment but it messed up...
Last edited by Dreyloch666 on Feb 7, 2018, 1:39:27 PM
Well I don't wanna echo what most players are saying but damn the Abyss belts are OP.
Secondly I personally did find the Abyss cracks fun in the beginning but damn they got old real soon.
One of the most frustrating things with the Fkn cracks was 90% you always backtrack like a dog looking for a ball.
You will need something really special to make me excited about the next leauge as Abyss is not gonna do it for me.
I for one would like to see the Abyss Crap Cracks gone.
My suggestion would be to make Abyss something you can craft with Zana.
"
DrDraids wrote:
Give up on abyss and give breach it's 10% spawn chance, this league wasn't fun or rewarding.

Thinking the rewards are pushed in Abyss shows how little you guys play.

True that!

Also this line seems like bad joke... realy!

"
We have increased the odds of a Lich occuring in the Depths, so there is a still a reasonable chance of finding them, despite Abysses being much less common than they were in the league.
The abysses will be alot more worth to run if they are the only way to get the league items wich are very powerful indeed. Think its a good balance.
I approve of this. I wondered how the stygian vise problem would be solved, and this is better than anything I thought of. its almost as if GGG are a group of professionals.
"
Qarl wrote:
We have prevented the Shroud of the Lightless item from having a second socket, as it was the one unique that became less valued when it had a second socket.

I like everything except this. I completely disagree that the value is lessened enough for you to remove the capability to have two sockets. The two sockets works extremely well for my build, and I'm sure many others. Please reconsider.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
I agree with all changes but you cant keep those belts ingame for no reason. When someone gets one he keep it thats for sure. So eventually all other belts is over. Shaped belt have no change cuz it is really hard to roll a good one anyway.
Remove those belt from the game or remove all other ones lol
It will be a good choice to remove abyss or add it as an option in zana without the belts ofc :)
Last edited by unclej0hn on Feb 7, 2018, 2:47:27 PM
"
Wavestrike wrote:
Abyssal jewels/sockets are too powerful, especially the belt. They need a significant nerf. Maybe limit the abyss jewels usable to 1?

Thank god you don't balance the game the 1k people actually are smart compared to some of you.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
hmmmmmm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info