Preview of Experimental Graphics Improvements

"
DroppaDeuce wrote:
MAYBE YOU OUGHT TO WORK ON GAME CRASH ISSUES...THEN I MIGHT DONATE MORE $

More?
I'd say the objects taking up your view should be optionally translucent when near you in the options. :)
Not a fan of the transparent trees but the rest looks amazing.
Foreground transparency? Since the very start of PoE I hoped it would come to pass.
Although it should be more logical, similar to Diablo and other action games, where not only circle around your character, but the whole top of the objects that would obscure player's vision are dissolved and turned (semi)transpatent.
Anyway, I'm extremely glad that this is happening at last.
In group where is so much effects and crap going on these tiny details dont matter.

When people ofscreen kill mobs and run with pathfinder or other at 300% speed - THEY DONT CARE.
They dont stop to gawk at these tiny effects, they have a timeline to wipe map in 1min.

There are 99% of maps that dont have water, rivers or whatever watter in them!!

99% of maps says: - "f*ck you"

Maybe with kaom roots, in temp chain map at solo anyone would barely notice these things.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Water looks fantastic. Fade bubble for character is great too. Seems enough to not be obnoxious, but there is also some edging for the bubble to demonstrate that objects are being faded to improve your field of vision. Adjusting the bubble's fading range might be cool too. Always nice to see this game improve over time.
"
Kwonryu wrote:
Very nice water, lots of work and dedication shown there!

"
MetalheartX wrote:
"At the moment we have no explicit plans to introduce these to the game..." - I got it, won't read further text. Wake me when it's will be in patch. These are just useless words now.

+1

So no improvements, fixes especially for AMD users?

"But, but the water!?"

Oh , right, need to milk newbies on Xboxes with eye-candies. PoE is about nice water, not about flawlessly performing game.

more lags, hype !
Looks beautiful and the characters bubble is a great idea!!
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Great! I hope that new season will bring some new crazy stuff with gg graphics :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info