The Abyss Supporter Packs Ending Soon!

"
cipher_nemo wrote:
$120 to get everything in one league supporter pack is greedy.

I don’t understand this argument. It’s not like you’d usually get two full armour sets and other stuff in the $60 challenge league pack. Where’s the harm in giving people a choice? Particularly when the War for the Atlas packs seemed to release to quite a critical reception.

Nobody goes to Amazon, adds up the price of everything available, then complains. It’s a store. They put stuff there and you buy whatever you’re interested in. I prefer being able to choose one of two different packs (or with the WftA series, buy both of these ones instead).
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
wee woo
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
will the next supporter packs also make us decide to get either of them cause you can only display one?

I wait now to throw another 60$ for GGG Fashion Pack <3 Maybe something another this time? Sound MTX? Please surprise us :D
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Thank goodness, can't wait for this league to be over.
Last edited by Breakleg on Feb 5, 2018, 2:45:50 AM
I already posted this in an earlier thread, but it's still relevant here.

Hiya GGG... so ahh... when are you going to be adding back in the old payment system so I can not use Xsolla? It was announced some time ago and I'm sitting here with money in my account ready to give to you a payday but I'm not sending anything through Xsolla. I'm sure I'm not alone and you'll see a good payment spike when you make this change. Any news at all on an ETA?

I have one of the Abyss packs and am keen to purchase the other, but not while Xsolla is my only option.
I like both. I will not buy any of them this time and I hope, that this will not be the future model for supporter packs! I just chose not to buy it, because I do not want to support this sales model. It sucks!

My payment history shows, that I am willing to support You guys @GGG, but come on, this one is really greedy cash grab crap!

Let's see :)
Too expensive for me. Im from Russia.
SC legues V
Feels good.
Jobless from 4 months, can I get a discount from my previous transactions from harbinger please GGG?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info