[3.1] Steamrolling zerker - RF dyadus - 1.6M true DPS all the time

Hi everybody,
I'm presenting you my version of a Righteous Fire berserker build.
You will not find anything truly new in this guide; I took the nice juggernaut dyadus RF guide here:https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077957
and I made some modification for going much more aggressive - this guide is specifically made for softcore.
So, this guide is specifically made to know what are the nice combos that can be put even on a hard constrained gear setup (especially gem slots) and to see what is the maximum DPS we can get from a RF berserker. As far as I know, I think this setup is the highest DPS setup you can get on abyss softcore on a full life RF character (similar damage.

Disclaimer: this is not a cheap build. If you don't have enough money, this guide will be similar to any other RF build. I have spent 20ex on it.

Pros

- Damage, damage and...damage. 1.5-1.7 M dps easily sustainable against everything.
- it doesn't use shield charge (for the ones that HATE IT like me)
- it stuffs a lot of nice skills and combos together even if missing body armour gem slots!
- (minor) big RF aoe coupled with nice movement speed

Cons

- expensive. I have spent 10ex for helmet, 2.3ex for kaom, 4ex for one ring, 4 ex for watcher eye,1 ex for gloves.
- somewhat "squishy" as most RF berseker build, but 8-8.5k life reachable.
- it doesn't use shield charge (for the ones that loves it)

Let see the required uniques (to be updated with true items):
gear

Kaom heart as body armour. Nothing to say, 500+ life and 40% fire damage!

2x Dyadus as weapons. Nothing to say, +200% increased damage TAKEN by the enemy!

Elder helmet with "socketed gems are supported by X level burning damage" and "socketed gems deal 30% more elemental damage". This item enables us to put righteous fire, conc effect, elemental focus and efficacy on the helmet. Try to get one with life and resistances if you can (mine has 0 resistances)

gloves with elemental weakness on hit corruption: try to get a glove with that corrupted implicit and with as much as life and resistances possible.

The red trail: this one is very nice for having frenzy charges active all the time, and for getting self bleeding consistently.

Stygian belt: as much as life and resistances possible.

Marble amulet: for getting 1.6% life regen, life and fire damage

rings: prioritize life / resistances / fire damage if you can.

Watcher eye: increased life recovery rate when affecte by vitality! Very important!

golden rule jewel for self bleeding

Build idea

The main idea have been to use double dyadus to get huge burning damage bonus when hitting monsters. Dyadus let chill the enemies on hit, and we prevent EE effect bu using brutality on cyclone.
In the meanwhile, I wanna get frenzy charges up against bosses AND I wanna get reliable soul of arakaali increased recovery rate effect.I tried going with blood rage + IC, but I do not like having this nasty degen up all the time, plus it does not work on bosses. So, both those needings are fullfilled by the red trail boots.+ the golden rule jewel. This combo let generate frenzy charges on hit while bleeding, and we get bleeding by being hit and by reflecting bleeding on ourself thanks to the golden rule jewel. In order to being able to inflict bleeding to enemies and to ourself, I use chance to bleed support on cyclone.
Because I wanna get as much as damage as possible, I went for double curse, inflicting it with elemental weakness on hit gloves. Other solutions does not work in my opinion because we are very tight on several constraints: we want to have 23 lvl purity of fire, so we need to use an empower gem and don't have enough gem slots for putting blasphemy+ele weakness. We could go for +2 lvl socket ring with good stats (good luck for that!), freeing the slot for empower, but then we would need enlighten+blasphemy+ ele weakness + some reserved mana reduction on the tree. Not a nice solution in my opinion: that's why ele weakness on hit is very important on our build!

Finally, the nice 4L cwdt+IC+inc duration+ BV let us put EE with BV and interrupt frequently the bleeding damage with IC.

Nice stuffs packed together:

- double dyadus 200% inc damage taken goddness
- double curse setup that doesn't use any gem slot! ele weakness on hit+ despair flask
- 3 frenzy charges up all the time
- 30% increased recovery rate from watcher, 50% from pantheon - enjoy 80% inc recovery rate!
- even if using kaom heart, still room for enduring cry, Immortal call, an a lovely decoy totem!
- 8k life with 1.6M dps, not bad at all!

Build damage

Here is the damage on normal monster:
https://ibb.co/dDh3Om

Here the damage on Shaper:
https://ibb.co/jjiA3m

Both damages are easily sustainable as they requires only:
-hitting the enemy to proc dyadus chill effect and generate frenzy charges(easy to get )
-having being hit just one time by enemy to proc BV that procs EE (easy to get )
-despair aura flask active 8easy to get) - we have a total of 14 seconds of this flask effect during boss fight.
- Having proc Elemental Overload (medium to get) - this is the only less reliable effect. With the actual attack rate (3.27 attack per sec) I get one landed crit every 6.8 secs by cycloning, plus the crit chance of BV it means that if we are not unlucky we should EO all the time up. Inc. duration on BV can be changed with inc critical strikes.

Note: the actual screenshot refer to NOT OPTIMIZED jewels. I think 1.6M dps is reachable with optimized jewels. On perfect gear with 40% inc RF damage enchantment I suppose we can reach 1.7M

Path of Building link

I consider build finished on level 95, so that's the tree for 95 lvl. We have other 20% life that can be taken at lvl 100. As a nice little bonus, I enjoy +34% increased RF aoe radius by thanking some nices AoE nodes, still within lvl 95. Big RF aoe for big clear! With dying sun we reach +54% inc Aoe :)
https://pastebin.com/wjPsg6pD
Last edited by engharat on Feb 2, 2018, 11:31:33 AM
Last bumped on Feb 2, 2018, 10:04:25 AM
*reserved*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info