Unforgettable achievement problem

Hi, I've been playing PoE for almost 4 years now, and this is the first league i reach the true endgame (guardians, shaper and such). On the previous leagues I reached at most tier 11~12 maps, and for this reason, I only got the shaper memories up to the "Memory of Nightmare".

The problem I'm having is that I can't seem to complete this achievement anymore, as I can't seem to find any more Memory Fragments (as i recall from older leagues, they were pieces of lore found randomly in maps). At first I thought I would get it by getting the shaper orbs, but I even completed the "Shape these maps" challenge and this achievement didn't trigger to me.

Is this achievement glitched? Or are the Memory fragments just really rare (I remember them being fairly easy to find in older leagues)

Thanks in advance
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2018, 6:58:21 PM
With the new Atlas mechanic, you can get one shaper's orb of each tier by getting elder influence up to those tiers. For the additional orbs, you have to get the elder and his guardians to spawn in high tier maps and they will drop the memory fragments.
Last edited by Sinthetick on Feb 1, 2018, 11:03:23 AM
Im having the same problem cant finish unforgettable.
Did ~250 vaults last league no Memory of Intrigue spawn so it might not be possible to complete this achievement.
I am curious to know if this is even possible now because as of 3.1.0 these have been removed and you now get the 15 memory fragments... IMO this achievement should of been changed or something should of been mentioned as I have searched and researched for these since 3.1.0... Hope the dev's or a mod can give some info?

Thanks
Any GGG people able to give SOME information???
GGG don't really answer mechanical questions unless extremely demanded
Indeed achievement is broken. Funnies thing is that I have all of memories except Awakening ( auto complete),but last not counted. But I found and use Memory of Awakening, because I completed that challenge in some league :)

GGG please fix that achievement.

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info