Allow different skins/effects for weapon swap & Zana dialougue problem

1. Please allow us to set different skins/effects for both weapons.

On my main, I use the same 2 staffs for 2 main abilities, one is fire and one is ice, which also fits my char's theme. I bought cold and fire weapon effects, but sadly can only use one on both of them. Especially since they look exactly the same/or I have warlock staff skin on/or its hard to tell the appearance of the staff with some effects since they are so shiny, I simply can't tell if I'm using the correct staff w/o glance over ability bar, which is fine, but extremely annoying during fight where other things demands my attention. And I've died dozens of times in the early stage of my build due to the fact that I'm not using the correct staff and too late to swap. Even in my inventory, I'm having a hard time telling which weapon I'm looking at quickly, so I had to put a skin transfer on 1 of them. It would be a massive QoL improvement if I can customize the weapons separately.

Besides, this will encourage ppl to buy more effects for their weapon since everybody can use 2 effects now.

2. Zana's dialogue not showing while inside hideout

It's pretty minor, but the dialogue with masters about their opinions on other masters are actually fun and makes them more like a proper 'master' than a NPC. Especially the fluff between Zana - Vagan - Vorici, but once I invited Zana to my hideout, Most of her dialogues are no longer available, which is quite a shame.

Thanks!
Last bumped on Jan 31, 2018, 3:04:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info