Youtuber needs your support!

Hey everyone, I'm Glorious_Bigbeard, I've been streaming since December 2017 and I would like to personally invite you to join my stream. Below is a segment of one of my nightly streams and I encourage you to check it out. If you like what you see then join me week nights between 5-10pm while we level up builds like the Max_Staxs poison barrage herophant ----> and the Hellraizzer Volatile Dead trap elemental witch ---->

If you like what you see please consider viewing some of my other video's and hanging out with me and the guys!

Sincerely,
Glorious_Bigbeard

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1JSQFg-W88FlTF4L8zIuhw<---- my youtube channel featureing Path of exile, Galatic Junk league, MTGO and Mechwarrior online.

Last edited by blackice001 on Jan 30, 2018, 5:54:09 PM
Last bumped on Feb 23, 2018, 11:55:00 AM
no offence but ur beard is just average...
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:

I started laughing at this :D

As for the OP. I'm not sure if professional content creators should "Ask for help". Your success depends on your quality of work and creativity. If you're good at what you do, the views and popularity will come naturally.

From an honest perspective, I don't see anything separating you from all the other content creators in terms of creativity. When it comes to watching your gameplay, it's very laggy and rather uncomfortable to watch. I suggest you to upgrade your hardware before making your next move.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jan 30, 2018, 7:25:17 PM
"I've been streaming since December 2017"

I'd say you need a lot more practice and experience before just pasting something in General Discussion asking for support. People here are exposed to top-tier streaming and video content creation daily, probably hourly if they have a little of a life as I suspect.

Keep at it, but temper your expectations. It's a super flooded market and I admire anyone who can make it.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

I started laughing at this :D

As for the OP. I'm not sure if professional content creators should "Ask for help". Your success depends on your quality of work and creativity. If you're good at what you do, the views and popularity will come naturally.

From an honest perspective, I don't see anything separating you from all the other content creators in terms of creativity. When it comes to watching your game play, it's very laggy and rather uncomfortable to watch. I suggest you to upgrade your hardware before making your next move.

\0/ thank you!

First off, my beard is glorious!

2nd I've been struggling with stream quality. When it looks great on my computer it streams terrible, and when it streams well, it impacts my game. This seems to change day by day. There is a lot more to streaming than just installing the program. As for creativity, you try talking to your computer screen for an hour at a time and keep it interesting :) I certainly have more appreciation and respect for those who do it well.

After only 2mo I've got 16 sub's and 10K + views. I'm having fun, and very happy with my progress thus far. I am moving forward by exploring ways to connect with viewers and promote my self. I'm usually in the channel alone but I do have regular's and even hit 8-10 viewers a few times.

The channel name originated from a project I am working on. Bigbeard goldsmithing - Basically I'm recording my work and will make instructional video's and step by step projects. But before I get there I need to figure this all out. Glorious games was then created. Its here that I'm exploring the stream culture and learning the in's and outs. Its also the source of my handle

~~~Glorious_Bigbeard

Last edited by blackice001 on Feb 12, 2018, 12:07:19 PM
0/ Hey everyone
Just stopping in to let you know I'll be at it again tonight (Mon 12/18) 5-10pm

I will be leveling a variation of the Max_stax. The Templar hero may be capable of putting out 240 arrows per second, but the assassin damage output is more than 3x greater per arrow. I've considered how this will effect end game and even with 2 less totems I should be doing an extra 200k damage vs single targets. Other advantages of the Assassin vs Herophant is that 100% chance to poison is reached without the use of poison or lesser poison skills in your weapons skill chain. Also Maim is achieved from the ascendancy so that's another skill effect we get for free. This allows for more utility... I chose Curse on hit with arrow weakness and despair. Shazam! the builds dps goes up to between 700k and 1million per second.

I've ditched the Ultra budget theme and went with a 6-10 ex build plan. I'm not sure what the top end of a budget build is.....

I've also reworked my cast on stun skills to take advantage of the Dot scaling. Last change was replacing phasing with blink arrow as my mobility skill. This adds more damage stacking along with a decoy effect.

The build is looking great, fun to play and has real potential. I hope that you all stop in tonight and check out the progress during my stream! If not then feel free to check out some of my older content

Clip from my live stream----> Max_Stax poison barrage assassin
----> <---

Love you guys
Glorious_Bigbeard~
Currently working on a new build, wither skellybomb assassin. The path of builder puts it over 1 million dps. Here is a very short video of how the build functions.

https://youtu.be/j2S6FcLvK74

Currently level 67, leveling up to 69 for the next round of equipment upgrades, then Its Merc lab, katava and mapping!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info