[3.2] "Classical" Mjolner by Rico

I dont understand why you use Starkonja's Head when you are also using Unwavering Stance. The evasion from the helmet becomes useless, and the life and dex you can get from any other rare helmet. Am I missing something here?
"
NexusOfPower wrote:
I dont understand why you use Starkonja's Head when you are also using Unwavering Stance. The evasion from the helmet becomes useless, and the life and dex you can get from any other rare helmet. Am I missing something here?

I was wondering about this as well. Not sure if it was a cheap find with the discharge enchant?
Last edited by Symphathetic on Jul 4, 2018, 8:10:53 AM
"
Symphathetic wrote:
"
NexusOfPower wrote:

I was wondering about this as well. Not sure if it was a cheap find with the discharge enchant?

Eva doesnt matter. Its 60+ dex, +80-100 life, crit chance and attack speed. Whats not to like?
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Hey Rico, what do you think about getting a Volls Devotion corrupted with Purity of Ice/Fire to free the slot and running for example an Ice Golem instead?
Im mainly asking because a 5l/6l Kingsguard is way out of my budget atm and dropping the Additional Accuracy Support looks like the best option.
"
doppelhorst wrote:
Hey Rico, what do you think about getting a Volls Devotion corrupted with Purity of Ice/Fire to free the slot and running for example an Ice Golem instead?

You can free up 3-4 gem slots by equipping a pledge of hands on your weapon switch and using IC + arcane surge + increased duration + efficacy

"
Im mainly asking because a 5l/6l Kingsguard is way out of my budget atm and dropping the Additional Accuracy Support looks like the best option.

I don't see what this has to do with trying to free up a gem slot for a golem ?
Maybe I missed something, but if you haven't could you kindly provide some example gear for the RF setup?

Thanks!
Could someone post a 3.3 version of the skill tree? And what Bandit should you go for?
Last edited by Mathemoto on Aug 13, 2018, 6:47:32 PM
Why do jewels have critical strike multiplier with cold skills if we aren't using cold skills
Never mind im stupid its for discharge.
Last edited by Warriorphil on Aug 18, 2018, 10:31:18 PM
test both of ur builds on standard, since i had severals chars ready for a respec, the jugga seems alot more tanky if you ask me, dont know why. both chars under lvl 90 so it might be because my templar miss a few more life nodes, but also jugga seems to have higher uptime on endurance charges.

clear speed seems pretty equal too.
With the changes to the templar tree in 3.4, will this still be viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info