Where is the Skin transfer?

Hi, I realized that there is not Skin transfer item in micro transactions yet.

it is the same about most newly added item in PC store.

I want to know why.

I bought all of the xbox version supporter packs and most of micro transaction items

I really love this game but I'm starting to feel like we Xbox users are less important then PC users.

so.. I'd like to know what you think about this.
Last edited by JDsty1ez on Jan 30, 2018, 7:40:21 AM
Last bumped on Feb 1, 2018, 1:21:37 AM
It is there, look in armor and weapons.
Skin transfers are available on Xbox, they can be found in both the Weapon and Armour section of the shop.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Skin transfers are available on Xbox, they can be found in both the Weapon and Armour section of the shop.

oh...my mistake.
but then.. why is Skin transfer excluded from special discount list yesterday?
"
JDsty1lez wrote:
oh...my mistake. but then.. why is Skin transfer excluded from special discount list yesterday?

They were recently released on Xbox. Microtransactions have a period of time after release where they're not eligible for specials. I'll chat with Bex to see if we can arrange a special that includes them after this time has passed.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
JDsty1lez wrote:
oh...my mistake. but then.. why is Skin transfer excluded from special discount list yesterday?

They were recently released on Xbox. Microtransactions have a period of time after release where they're not eligible for specials. I'll chat with Bex to see if we can arrange a special that includes them after this time has passed.

i see now. Thank you for the explanation !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info