█ [3.6] ULTIMATE INFINITE FLICKER 1 MILLION DPS ORO'S, KILL ALL BOSS WITHOUT CHANGE SKILL █

The single Mana Leech node right below Vaal Pact. It's enough leech to sustain chain flicker against almost everything.
I was messing around with the PoB and replaced Emberwake with another Taming Ring. Any reason you're not running two Taming rings? It appears overall better than the emberwake.
Why do you take the jewel node on the left side of the tree near barbrism/jugg? What type of gem goes well in it? The two required gems go at bottom/right side of the tree... Just wondering what goes well on the left side.
hey there amazing build I'm playing right now just wanna ask something what if we use gangs momentum boots instead of darkray for increased damage against ignited enemies would u recommend that? thank you.
you seem to be reneging life very quickly how? because im dieing to uberlab and 13+ maps
and also i currently have on 45% chance to ignite how do i get it higher?
Last edited by fpsxhydra on Mar 12, 2018, 2:08:28 AM
hey there, i have a couple doubts.
first i'd like to know why do you take bane of legends, when you have so much DPS, instead of brutal fervor.
secondly i'd like to know if you ever tried fire penetration in your flicker strike set up, it just seems to make sense.
Lastly i'd like to know why you level CWDT+IC to maximum level, even if it supports max level molten shell it doesn't look like that effective since it will rarely proc
Hi, I like the build so far. Thank you for this build.

I have a question with regards to Immortal call though. We are not generating any endurance charges? why are we using IC?

Thanks
Also, in the POB build you have a third jewel socket in the tree, do you expect to use it? if so, what are you using there?
Hi,
This is the second build i follow and i quite happy so far with this guide. I have reached 70 level and i try to gear up for the maps.

I am not sure at what level should i stop leveling up the CWDT gems. Can you please propose a leveling sequence for these gems?

I also found some discrepancies on the green gem, the pastebin file says `Artic Armor` but the mainpage gem is `Vaal Grace`. What is better? xiaomimi6 is using `Proachers mark` to gain more frenzy charges but it seems a bit overkill, i never miss frenzy charges.

Thanks for the guide that makes my screen go frenzy
"
DerMannheimer wrote:
Hi mate,
I recommend using Soul of Tukohama instead. The reason for this is simple: At bosses which you have to fight for a couple of seconds, you can then gain additional physical damage reduction.

The tricky thing to know is: While you are flickering you are technically not moving, meaning when you flicker bosses to death, you remain stationary for the entire time. Therefore you stack the phys dmg reduction.

I don't think this is correct. While you are technically standing still, each time you flicker it resets the 'time spent standing still' counter on Soul of Tukohama. You will never be in 1 place for 1 second, so you never even get 1 stack. Unless I'm mistaken, Soul of Tukohama does literally nothing for flicker strikers.
Last edited by ubachung on Mar 15, 2018, 10:45:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info