█ [3.6] ULTIMATE INFINITE FLICKER 1 MILLION DPS ORO'S, KILL ALL BOSS WITHOUT CHANGE SKILL █

Does anyone know what the jewels that are needed (convert phys to fire) and (convert dex to int) are? The pictures are broken in the jewels section. And does anyone know where to put the gems in the passive tree? Thanks a lot ! ;w;
"
Channie wrote:
Does anyone know what the jewels that are needed (convert phys to fire) and (convert dex to int) are? The pictures are broken in the jewels section. And does anyone know where to put the gems in the passive tree? Thanks a lot ! ;w;

fireborn and fertile mind
Im loosing health because of bloodrage how to solve it?
https://pastebin.com/gMbDUmxK
emm 5700 max hp , i miss smfn?
"
Mishalicher wrote:
Im loosing health because of bloodrage how to solve it?

Once you have your overleech and leeching does not stop at full life you will be leeching all the time and counter the life loss from bloodrage, I do not take VP until I have Brutal Fervour.
So I think I have everything setup perfectly fine but I am still dieing way more often than I expected. No way can I face Shaper like this...I have invested several Ex into this build and just cant seem to figure out what I am doing wrong. I went with 2 Tamings so I could max my Res's plus the extra elemental damage. Other than that, I think everything is the same. Can someone take a look please?
so,build isnt viable without emberwake,kaom and amulet? cause this sh*t is too expensive T_T
Someone can advice? How can i improve moove speed in this build?
Hello, Please forgive me as I am a complete noob. I'm not sure hoe to link my items in the forum....

Any suggestions to my build would be so much appreciated. I Tried running a few tier 16 maps today and its really rough/impossible.

Ran my first Shaper. Impossible.... HELP =(......

Please and thank you!!!!

P.S. I will happily post my gear so you don't have to look me up if someone tells me how.

Last edited by zophlin on Aug 10, 2018, 8:11:51 PM
I followed your guide and all and i have 130 mana leech hit, but my flicker stops sometimes because of mana loss. Should I add more mana nodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info