█ [3.6] ULTIMATE INFINITE FLICKER 1 MILLION DPS ORO'S, KILL ALL BOSS WITHOUT CHANGE SKILL █

WHich is more inportant stat for oro, attack speed or fire damage?
Yo anyway, you could post a levelling progress or something? I'm starting this toon but don't even know where to go and in which order etc. Thanks !
What if you got full resists and high health with some really expensive belt and gauntlets could you switch to Hrimnor's resolve Samite helmet for 40% more damage.
"

Posted by Completed 9 ChallengesRtrain34
on Jul 7, 2018 2:08:54 PM
Breachlord SupporterDominator Supporter
Quote this Post Private Message
Yo anyway, you could post a levelling progress or something? I'm starting this toon but don't even know where to go and in which order etc. Thanks !

I just hit 82 on this build, progress is solid. For leveling up, here is what i did, might help. Note that this is based on trade league and having a reasonable currency stash to buy twinked items

Follow the level 92 skilltree, path down and then to the LEFT (towards RT) dont take the jewel slot under duelist yet, we dont need it. Also, you can skip the small fire wheel in the southwest, consider taking hematophagy wheel instead for extra leech

Level 1 - kill hillock, enter lioneyes
Level 2 - equip goldrim, tabula, wanderlust, 2x blackheart rings, lochtonial caress silverbranch. Level with shrapnel shot as a bow toon, its easier and faster.
Level 3 - 3x quicksilver flasks
Level 4 - mirage archer
Level 5 - equip karui jade amulet
Level 6 - quill rain.
Level 8 - wurms molt + lmp
Level 9 - (optional) storm cloud bow
Level 10 - hyrris bite quiver, Portal Gem
Level 12 (optional) swap 1 or both blackhearts for elreon rings.
Level 13 - Limbsplit 2h axe. If you go melee from here use Sunder as your levelling skill, sunder will carry you through A10 and into early maps. I used a bow until i was about L33 then changed to melee with reaper's pursuit. For sunder use melee phys, faster attacks, fire damage jwith attacks
Level 18 (bow) - roths reach
Level 20 - carnage heart. Get a good one as you'll be using it for a long time.
Level 22 - 2x praxis rings with -8 mana cost, run triple heralds
Level 25 - prismweave belt
Level 33 - Reaper's pursuit. Make full transition to melee here if you havent already. Throw on meginords gauntlets or slitherpinches, whatever tickles your fancy. Or use rare gloves/boots with life + resists and upgrade them as you go. Remember to have some weapons in your 2nd slots to level flicker gems. Do normal lab and take right upper points for leech immediately

Mid 40's - change axe to blood reaper, once you have RT drop HoI/HoL and run anger instead, have your CWDT setup and Leap Slam, use ancestral protector totem as well. Very good for bossing
(Super twink mode - get a 6l belly of the beast and change your tabula out)
Mid 50's - get a ngamahus flame, take off hematophagy if you did take it, and get the southwest firewheel. Notice an immediate damage spike. Do cruel lab and take 2nd leech ascendancy ( top right)
This setup should carry you through a10 and early mapping. Dont take vaal pact until you are mid 70's, its not needed and the life regen helps for labs. Pick up big int nodes as you need them. Convert to endgame build around 76 or so, and enjoy the epilepsy. At l82 im smoking shaped mansions in about 4mins for levelling, deathless easy.

Hope this helps somewhat, its obviously useless for leaguestart/ssf but it worked for me

how do you deal with the reduced light radius when doing maps like vault?
What do you think about using Bronn's Lithe?
What is the best boots enchantment for this build?
Trying to realize what am i doing wrong.

My Blood Rage just kill me whenever i stop hitting mobs. The full effect(without hitting anything) takes away half of my hp(5.4k total)

Any ideas how to fix it? Thanks

"
parminha wrote:

My Blood Rage just kill me whenever i stop hitting mobs. The full effect(without hitting anything) takes away half of my hp(5.4k total)

Bloodrage deals 4% of your maximum Life per second to you, with 10.8s duration that comes to
~43.2% of your life (not considering armour) so that is correct.

BUT if you take "Brutal Fervour" (build is outdated for the ascendency points) you keep your overleech active for at least 10s after stopping to flicker, negating the degen from Blood Rage
"
Tomnarius wrote:
"
parminha wrote:

Bloodrage deals 4% of your maximum Life per second to you, with 10.8s duration that comes to
~43.2% of your life (not considering armour) so that is correct.

BUT if you take "Brutal Fervour" (build is outdated for the ascendency points) you keep your overleech active for at least 10s after stopping to flicker, negating the degen from Blood Rage

I thought it might be that

Thank you mate, i'm going to respec and see how it goes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info