█ [3.6] ULTIMATE INFINITE FLICKER 1 MILLION DPS ORO'S, KILL ALL BOSS WITHOUT CHANGE SKILL █

Spoiler
UPDATE ?
If you're going through hell, keep going. Timezone GMT +2:00
"
Hayamore wrote:
Hey,

What about that immortal calls does not procs because that we have no enrudance charges ?

Also, i do kinda never use leaps slam... is there something that could replace it ? Blood rage seems the only must have gem in this 4link set-up. (we don't need AS/fortify on it if we don't use leap)
Leap is still ok for jump some platform sometimes, but i don't use it to "walk" since my flask gives a lot of movement speed.

Is there maybe a way to get endurance charges in the 4link so the immortal calls could be usefull ? -by keeping blood rage, so maybe a 3link set up to have endurance charge doing nothing-

Immortal call procs without Endurance Charges. They are only used to get a greater effect of the immortal call, but in the "standard" setup: cwdt(lvl 1)-immortal call (lvl 3)-increased duration(lvl 20) you get a ~0.7s immortal call trigger as burst protection. The low levels are used because lvl 1 cwdt triggers more often and immortal call only benefits from levels if you use Endurance charges
"
Any tips for finding INTELLIGENCE required for Combustion on the Shaper skill tree (that doesn't have Unwavering Stance)? Gear doesn't seem to account for it at all?

The tree has 120-128 INT, you need 111 Int for Combustion. What is the problem?
"
Tomnarius wrote:
"
Any tips for finding INTELLIGENCE required for Combustion on the Shaper skill tree (that doesn't have Unwavering Stance)? Gear doesn't seem to account for it at all?

The tree has 120-128 INT, you need 111 Int for Combustion. What is the problem?

With Fertile Mind, I see now. I was using the poeplanner links were all out of date and didn't have Fertile Mind linked.
Last edited by Gofos on Jun 12, 2018, 8:07:14 AM
what is the 3rd jewel or a good one for the left socket in passive tree ?
what ascendancys to grab?
"
Tomnarius wrote:
"
Hayamore wrote:
Hey,

What about that immortal calls does not procs because that we have no enrudance charges ?

Also, i do kinda never use leaps slam... is there something that could replace it ? Blood rage seems the only must have gem in this 4link set-up. (we don't need AS/fortify on it if we don't use leap)
Leap is still ok for jump some platform sometimes, but i don't use it to "walk" since my flask gives a lot of movement speed.

Is there maybe a way to get endurance charges in the 4link so the immortal calls could be usefull ? -by keeping blood rage, so maybe a 3link set up to have endurance charge doing nothing-

Immortal call procs without Endurance Charges. They are only used to get a greater effect of the immortal call, but in the "standard" setup: cwdt(lvl 1)-immortal call (lvl 3)-increased duration(lvl 20) you get a ~0.7s immortal call trigger as burst protection. The low levels are used because lvl 1 cwdt triggers more often and immortal call only benefits from levels if you use Endurance charges

Hey, thanks for the answer.

I saw IC proc for 0.4s actually. Can't really go for the low level setup if i want to keep molten shell i guess. Is it still worth as set up gem ? (cwdt 20, molten shell 20, IC 20 / arctic armor 20) ? nothing suit better to this build ?
I have question about Culling Strike effect, if we take a Bane Of Legend in Ascendancy + with that Oro's Culling strike passif that mean we can kill ennemie with 30% life left ? or it's better to take impact + Brutal Fervour ?
Last edited by Migjack on Jun 12, 2018, 5:54:32 PM
"
Migjack wrote:
I have question about Culling Strike effect, if we take a Bane Of Legend in Ascendancy + with that Oro's Culling strike passif that mean we can kill ennemie with 30% life left ? or it's better to take impact + Brutal Fervour ?

No. The way it works is that the 1st threshold that you reach that is when it activates. They are 2 separate procs. So if you have culling at 20 and at 10 it will activate at 20.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info