█ [3.6] ULTIMATE INFINITE FLICKER 1 MILLION DPS ORO'S, KILL ALL BOSS WITHOUT CHANGE SKILL █

"
Gofos wrote:
"
nelvek wrote:
Is it your setup for 3.3?

And why Unwavering Stance if you already pick Acrobatic?

bump the question

Unwavering Stance is evade, and Acrobatic is dodge. I think so. My bad english can't explain......
VAAL HASTE(FOR ATTACK) / VAAL GRACE (FOR DEFENSE)
What to replace and where to insert?
"
GnaG0y wrote:
wich ascendancy order should i take

Impact->Endless Hunger->Brutal Fervour->Headsman
"
chutuoc01 wrote:
"
Gofos wrote:
"
nelvek wrote:
Is it your setup for 3.3?

And why Unwavering Stance if you already pick Acrobatic?

bump the question

Unwavering Stance is evade, and Acrobatic is dodge. I think so. My bad english can't explain......

Its true my bad!,

Next question, why you dont use Herald of Ash?
Anyone recommend a good body to use until Kaom's Heart?

Why are Spiked Gloves based used? Does melee damage % affect the fire damage we do?
Last edited by Alfierulz on Jun 5, 2018, 10:46:25 PM
"
Tomnarius wrote:
"
GnaG0y wrote:

the path of building link in the opening post says to take bane of legends instead of brutal fervour, why is this? anyone know?
"
namad wrote:
"
Tomnarius wrote:
"
GnaG0y wrote:

the path of building link in the opening post says to take bane of legends instead of brutal fervour, why is this? anyone know?

Because the ascendency in the PoB link are outdated since 3.2.
In 3.2 they moved the "Overleech" that is really important for this build from Endless Hunger to Brutal Fervour, so we now have to take Brutal Fervour
Hey Guys,

I am a little confused. I am currently still leveling this build but i already come across a few questions. hope you can help:

So this build relise on bloddrage generating a frenzy charg on the first hit right? What if that doesnt happen? How to generate enough frenzys to keep flickering?

Why take grace with unweavering stance?

Thanks alot!

Cheers
Striky
"
striky wrote:
Hey Guys,

I am a little confused. I am currently still leveling this build but i already come across a few questions. hope you can help:

So this build relise on bloddrage generating a frenzy charg on the first hit right? What if that doesnt happen? How to generate enough frenzys to keep flickering?

Why take grace with unweavering stance?

Thanks alot!

Cheers
Striky

Build relies on Oro's sword. It generates a frenz when you ignite someone. On the tree you take a very high chance to ignite and use multistrike to have 3 attempts for every attack order you give. Add in the mix melee splash and you have 3x AoE ignite attempts for every frenzy charge used to reset Flicker CD
When will this be fully updated? The ascendancy information is incorrect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info