We're hosting a whole weekend of discounts on the microtransactions from the Chaos and Order Mystery Box! Everything has been discounted, including community-favourites like the Ultimate Chaos Armour Set, Pure Light Armour Set, Portals, Gore Herald Effect and more! We've created a video to showcase many of the microtransactions available in this sale.

This sale will run from the time of this post until Jan 29, 2018 11:00 PM (EST) in your local time or Tuesday 30th at 4pm NZDT if the local time is not displaying correctly for you. Check out the full selection of sales by clicking here.

If you're looking for some points to spend, please consider checking out the Abyss Supporter Packs and War for the Atlas Supporter Packs! If you have any spare points left over, you might be interested in purchasing the Abyss Brimmed Hat that is only available in the Abyss League or the Fire and Ice Mystery Box.

We've also just release several new microtransactions on Xbox One, including Skin Transfers, Abyss Brimmed Hat, Polar Armour Set, Bone Wings, Ebony Ethereal Knives, Abyss Eyes and Atlas Table Hideout decoration. Press Start to check them out.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
dank!!!
dank
WOOT! Now I can finally finish my sets and buy those Chaos Wings!

((EDIT))

JUST BOUGHT THEM! HECK YEA! Thanks GGG! <3
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Last edited by MickeyDankMouse on Jan 25, 2018, 10:11:49 PM
Supa sicktastic!
Nice, didn't get any chaos pieces from the box, and I really liked them. Good a time as any, I suppose.
I prefer gambling on them mystery boxes. Thank you for the sale but no thank you!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Took really long for this sale to take place.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
Took really long for this sale to take place.

I’d gander GGG got their plate full of fixing code defects in Abyss....
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Now to decide on what to get.

Wings?
Gore Effect? (how is it compared to Gloom)
Chaos Portal?
Character Effect?
Dark Cyclone?
Swarm Pets?!

Help me out fam
Sweeet been waiting for so long for this sale to come!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info