[3.2] Insuppressible Gladiator | Max Block, Full Life, Sunder/TS, Super Tank, All-budget

You can link to pastebin for PoB?
@ZigBie
I can do that. Would you like lvl 100 with mirror tier setup?
“As for me, I am tormented with an everlasting itch for things remote. I love to sail forbidden seas, and land on barbarous coasts.”
Yes, need 100 lvl pastebin link.
And list recommended ones Gear.
@nekrolin, @ZigBie
PoB pastebin link is put into the guide! Please let me know if there are any problems that you can see.

@nekrolin
Information on recommended gear is in the REQUIRED UNIQUES/ITEMS AND GEAR section. Is there something missing?
“As for me, I am tormented with an everlasting itch for things remote. I love to sail forbidden seas, and land on barbarous coasts.”
Nice 676 PDPS one handed mace and 121 points in PoB :) Can we get realistic from start of the league gear samples?:) Also, you can use BoR before get good chest or red nightmare. You can spend more points to jewel nodes for get more block chance too
@Kursed_one

Haha, yes I can definitely put a more realistic PoB link, give me a couple days to put it together (I'm fairly busy right now, I'll add a reply when the post is updated). I put in GG endgame ridiculous gear for min-maxing purposes and it wasn't specified what people were looking for ;). As far as points go though, 121 points is lvl 100 which is what was asked for - did you have a different level requirement in mind?

What do you mean by "realistic from start of the league gear samples"? Are you referring to SSF gear?

It is possible to use a BoR, but you are going to lose out on a ton of resistances. Resistances are pretty critical for survivability. I would say it would be more worth it to pick up a decent 5-link chest instead of a BoR.

As far as The Red Nightmare, I would say it is at no point a required item. It is purely quality of life if you can afford it. Don't consider it as something required for the build.

You only get +1% block chance per jewel node so it doesn't add a lot - there are other more efficient ways to get more block. There isn't too much that we could give up to get more jewel nodes without making sacrifices and also causing the build to be further expensive.
@Kursed_one
I added a more reasonable set gear stats to PoB and edited the build guide.

Please let me know if you have any more requests or questions!
Picked up your build, as it seems interesting and I'm not all that interested in pulling another stupidly high damage compared to my last league's Contag/ED trickster. Curious though, why Hatred as a support? Wouldn't that + blasphemy cut into mana to the point of us barely having enough to use sunder?
@Roulce
Thanks, I hope you enjoy it!

During the leveling process, mana can occasionally get a bit tight - you're right. I find that it is all dependent on what kind of gear you can get your hands on. If you have some gear with +mana then you shouldn't be too bad except for maybe regeneration. If you are lacking on regeneration, keep some potions around or use clarity for a little bit.

While leveling, base the auras you use around what mana you have available, but late game you should have no problems. If you are low on mana, take a look at your gear and see if you need more +int(for later) or temporarily need to grab something with +mana for an intermediary solution. By lvl 30, you should be in at least all rares ideally (and picking up wurm's molt as a leveling unique can help a lot!).

Also, while you're leveling you don't have to strictly stick to Hatred + Blasphemy/Warlords - you could use some Herald or clarity for more mana regen. Use something that you're comfortable with that won't mana-starve you(but try and keep blasphemy/warlords as that is the most utility). Hatred is the best aura for DPS late game and with Blasphemy we still have 15% of our mana left which is plenty assuming you have mana leech.

In the end game, Blasphemy with Warlord's Mark is pretty critical if you don't have any other kind of mana leech. If you also pick up something on a ring or other that has mana leech then you should be alright long term as some maps have curse immunity which will hinder your mana regeneration.

I hope I was able to answer your question!
All skill trees updated with a single node change near the beginning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info