[3.1] | KB/VPS Inpulsa's Raider Wander | Abyss's Fastest Poorjoys Clearer

Hey guys, Pasta here. If you want to carry those 6 man poorjoys rota, you're in the right place. Even though this build was designed to farm Poorjoys, you can farm maps and guardian/shaper/elder with some gear swaps. It is also MF compatable,

PoB Link for the lazy:
https://pastebin.com/iF4STBJB

Lets go over items:
Core

This is a must have, this allows you to clear packs in 1 kb, even clearing whole room(s) with just 1 shot. It does it very consistently and leaves very few mobs behind.

The base itself doesn't really matter. All you need is the 75% kb chance, to apply shock and to assure that at least one mob in the pack dies to start the chain reaction from Inpulsa's. I use Lightpoacher simply for the utility it provides. It gives me power charges and Innervate buffs.

The classic map wander combo. With abyss jewels, Piscator's is hard to beat. Another option would be a rare imbued with high EDPS, crit and very high % increased lightning damage

Standard rare stuff. Rings should always be opal, to scale kb and explosion damage. Boots, belt ammy are your biggest res slots. You may even need to grab some res on abyss jewels.

Pen Vinktars is better for scaling explosions, and is cheaper. Dying Sun can be swapped for Wise Oak.

Also standard abyss jewels. Note the watcher's eye though, I will explain more in the Tree section.

Flex

Originally, I was using VPS to generate power charges. But I discovered Lightpoacher was more consistent for that. If you don't have gg abyss jewels, Thunderfists might still be the way to go, but currently, they are overkill for me.
Any other gloves with ele weak on hit.

Rare
Sadima's

If you are not a fan of Lightpoacher or have accuracy issues, you can use a Ass mark on hit ring or

If you really want to do endgame bosses, just swap out for:

For the tree, there are many tweaks you can make so suit your gear/preferences, notably, the pierce nodes:
LvL 100 Tree

Note for Raider Ascendancy Choices

The reason I decided to go Avatar of the Chase was that I couldn't find a way of getting onslaught without sacrificing a flask slot, and it gives more movespeed. Avatar of the Veil is usually the better choice for movespeed/dps balance since the % elemental damage scales both the kb and Inpulsa's explosion. The lack of elemental ailment immunities with AotC can be solved by an anti-freeze diamond flask, and Inpulsa's "Unaffected by Shock". But I also wanted curse immunity, so I run a Purity of Ice with "Immune to Freeze while affected by Purity of Ice" on Watcher's Eye to allow

Finally, Gems:
Gems

In Inpulsa's:

In Thunderfists:

Boots:

LightPoacher:

If you have a third socket:

3L:

3L:

Barrage for Shroud of the Lightless:

Thanks for Reading, and may it rain of Chaotic Dispositions for you.
This guide is a WIP, I will try to keep it updated as I play the build. Videos coming soon.
Last edited by PastaAdventures on Jan 28, 2018, 3:00:57 AM
Last bumped on Feb 3, 2018, 12:57:01 AM
no queen of the forest wth
"
iMnMs wrote:

Yes, it clears faster than QoTF Wanderfinders
Is this build doable on a 5L?

And until what tier am I fine by using KB/VPS on map bosses? I assume t14+ I need barrage setup?
Hello, I have a question. When would you say you should swap over to using wands? I have been leveling with the tempest but just got to around mapping level(69) and was wondering if I should swap now or wait for a while longer to go to wands.
"
Prince489 wrote:
Is this build doable on a 5L?

And until what tier am I fine by using KB/VPS on map bosses? I assume t14+ I need barrage setup?

You can just move kb to thunderfists and it still should work.

I can do Minotaur with just kb, only hydra and shaper required barrage.
"
premiumGank wrote:
Hello, I have a question. When would you say you should swap over to using wands? I have been leveling with the tempest but just got to around mapping level(69) and was wondering if I should swap now or wait for a while longer to go to wands.

I swapped into gear at 68, Piscator, esh, thunder and jewels will carry you through early mapping. Inpulsa's comes into play when you get to content were jsut kb can no longer comfortably clear.
Last edited by PastaAdventures on Jan 25, 2018, 1:53:17 PM
"
"
iMnMs wrote:

Hi fist of all really cool build but i dont understand why you would say that as KB literary one shots whole T15 screens in a 2L, so the only thing that limits your clear is movement speed.
on the hunt
traysh
"
schraegstrich wrote:
"
"
iMnMs wrote:

Hi fist of all really cool build but i dont understand why you would say that as KB literary one shots whole T15 screens in a 2L, so the only thing that limits your clear is movement speed.

Can it oneshot two 6 man poorjoys rooms with no remaining mobs consistently? Like I said this build is designed from the beginning to run pj faster than any other, and not rely on anybody else other than yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info