[3.4] Juzell's BlindRipper, MF Tornado shot 95% evade - FAST - STRONG - FRIENDLY

Hi, just as a info - the 59% damage on the quiver are just "increased", not "more" - which makes a big difference.
Last edited by el_Nino_69 on Mar 9, 2018, 4:09:43 AM
Trying out the build with my few touches. So far damage and clear speed feels good and defences are extremely satisfying.

my mini problems on my mind:
-I use hatred+herald(5L) so it leaves me with 150 mana(3 shots of TS) so mana leech can be a problem even with the claw nodes. considering to switch to haste or grace.
-got the quiver with +1 arrow and it sure increases my damage but not sure if it's MORE damage and not just INCREASED.
-still couldn't get a +2 helmet (on it)
-WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS LEAGUE(general)

thanks for your efforts.

edit ps: why do you use both the amulet that gives blind on hit and blind support on your herald. isn't one enough?
Last edited by suix0n on Mar 21, 2018, 11:33:16 AM
"
suix0n wrote:
Trying out the build with my few touches. So far damage and clear speed feels good and defences are extremely satisfying.

-I use hatred+herald(5L) so it leaves me with 150 mana(3 shots of TS) so mana leech can be a problem even with the claw nodes. considering to switch to haste or grace.
-got the quiver with +1 arrow and it sure increases my damage but not sure if it's MORE damage and not just INCREASED.

thanks for your efforts.

edit ps: why do you use both the amulet that gives blind on hit and blind support on your herald. isn't one enough?

- there are few mana node near starting points of skill tree or you can use enlighten. It will help some. Damage on full life have bigger mana multi than pierce. So I think you have more problem with mana
- I linked blind with Herald of ice when I use bisco. I checked your profile and see you use rare one so you should keep link blind with herald of ice.
- hatred and some skill points convert physical damage to cold damage you pick from skill tree, those aren't strong. Windripper doesn't have much physical damage. You can drop it and pick something else.
- some flat elemental on jewels could be nice. I think you doing great job. +2 enchant helmet is very strong. Hope you get it soon.
Last edited by youngjuzell on Mar 21, 2018, 12:22:19 PM
"
youngjuzell wrote:
"
suix0n wrote:

thanks for your efforts.

- there are few mana node near starting points of skill tree. It will help some.
- I linked blind on Herald of ice when I use bisco. I checked your profile and see you use rare one so you should keep link blind with herald of ice.
- hatred and some skill points convert physical damage to cold damage you pick from skill tree, those aren't strong. Windripper doesn't have much physical damage. You can drop it and pick something else.
- some flat elemental on jewels could be nice. I think you doing great job. +2 enchant helmet is very strong. Hope you get it soon.

Thank you for the almost instant respond!

Yeah I just respect those 3 points and got the druidic rite. now I have 2 points to spend and one point on the way from level up. I'm going to get another jewel slot but my constant question is the second buff other than the herald.

grace doesn't skyrocket anything, hatred is basically conversion so anger or wrath seems better but attributes are problematic. Haste is not really good etc.

What would you do with this 50% mana instead of Grace?
"

Thank you for the almost instant respond!

Yeah I just respect those 3 points and got the druidic rite. now I have 2 points to spend and one point on the way from level up. I'm going to get another jewel slot but my constant question is the second buff other than the herald.

grace doesn't skyrocket anything, hatred is basically conversion so anger or wrath seems better but attributes are problematic. Haste is not really good etc.

What would you do with this 50% mana instead of Grace?

the best choice for dps is wraith. Other choice isn't strong. But you need a lot of stats to use it. I will still use grace.
Last edited by youngjuzell on Mar 21, 2018, 7:54:47 PM
Why did you take the nodes to soul raker? when you dont use a claw?
"
itzburna wrote:
Why did you take the nodes to soul raker? when you dont use a claw?

Place a jewel lioneye fall below claw nodes. See profit
Finally manage to bring the character to the point that it needs a Headhunter. Thanks for the build again and would love a final feedback from you if you could check my character.
"
suix0n wrote:
Finally manage to bring the character to the point that it needs a Headhunter. Thanks for the build again and would love a final feedback from you if you could check my character.

Using a talisman with a lot of intel is very smart. I see you don't use dying sun yet. 2 more projectiles is good for both clear speed and boss fight. When you use rigwal quill, you must remember, arrow fork can not pierce. Only use one.
"
youngjuzell wrote:
"
suix0n wrote:

Using a talisman with a lot of intel is very smart. I see you don't use dying sun yet. 2 more projectiles is good for both clear speed and boss fight. When you use rigwal quill, you must remember, arrow fork can not pierce. Only use one.

I have a negative thing for dying sun. All my five flasks feel essential you know. Talisman was a catch for 20c, can't do any better with 5-10ex. Rigwald feels amazing and I believe I don't have any pierce.

Anyways, thanks again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info