[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

"
Viktranka wrote:
"
gansus wrote:
I thin I just got it in lower level and saw the "chaos damage leech" and thought it would help and have never considered it again: totally me, absent minded... I will change it for a jade one ASAP. Thk for pointing it up for me.
Dots can't leech anyway.

As I told before, some (many?) of the mechanics in the game are not that clear to me... Thx again
Quick update.

The raider and this build is awesome, I really like his defensive capabilities.

Managed to kill AA8, Uber Elder and Uber Atziri deathless. Took me about 4 portals to kill the Feared. One last boss I have problems with is Maven, mainly due to the second memory game which I fail, also due to the floor full of degen. I am not a great mechanical player as well.

Currently, sitting at 1.71m tooltip dps, 6.5k life, 75% chaos resist, 75% spell dodge without flasks and 94% evade chance without flask as well which let me change flasks to Bottled Faith and Witchfire Brew.

Spoiler

"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
"
gansus wrote:
As I told before, some (many?) of the mechanics in the game are not that clear to me... Thx again
Just saying you didn't lose anything by swapping it out. If you have any question about game mechanics that aren't explained in the guide, you can always ask.
Easiest way to make Burtok Bleed with this build for the challenge?
"
Amethalia wrote:
Mby swap frenzy for puncture and spam it? If you use the frenzy - coh - barrage - accuracy - cull setup.
Hello,

Are the basic passive trees supposed to have Toxic Strikes allocated? Am I missing a source of poison or do we only allocate it for the chaos damage increase?

Or is this a 3.12 tree to 3.13 tree conversion issue?
"
xfire57 wrote:

Are the basic passive trees supposed to have Toxic Strikes allocated? Am I missing a source of poison or do we only allocate it for the chaos damage increase?
Only for the chaos damage. It's 45% for 2 points so pretty equal to cluster jewel efficiency, and you path there anyway to wind dancer.
Small news: i made a thread where you can find all my current guides. Signature is too small to link every single one. I'm feeling productive recently so one guide i wanted to do since forever might join the rest of them.

"
gansus wrote:
Spoiler
I only want to add one small piece of information that may be useful for some people. I found myself in need of throwing 2 arrows, at least, and not only 1. But crafting the endgame bow is kinda out of reach for me (i lack the "can have 3 mods" for the workbench, but I am in the edge of solving it now, but still not have enough currency to afford it yet: dunno if i will, at any time) so i was partially solving the problem by means of Dying Sun and Atziri's Promise being periodically used. But now i have found a way to improve things with very little effort, though its not what you recommend for a quiver.

I bought a warlord influenced quiver with the only intention of getting +max live and +1 arrow thrown. And I was able to get it easily with fossils: corroded+metallic+serrated. According to craftofexile you would need around 20 tries, and when i simulated it tended to be much less, although one of the times i needed 38.... I was in the average and got it after like 12 tries or so. And it really makes a big difference, to be honest.

Well, just my 2cents :)

Pretty sure i already recommend picking up +1 arrow quiver before getting your hands on +2 arrow bow, you can find it in equipment section. Nowadays where to get extra arrows is a bit more debatable since Maven content pushes you to get more damage output, 3.13 Raider buffs made extra arrows no longer "necessary" for onslaught uptime.

I used to have +1 arrow quiver crafting until extra arrows on bow became available. This made hunter influenced quiver BiS.

"
Ir4kandj7 wrote:
Spoiler
Thanks for the build! Absoloutly polished and Im doing really well in SSF HC.
For now I am struggling to get the Kintsugi. I already started the 2nd chain, but I cant get enough silver coins...

Is there any method to farm those? I feel in maps they drop rarely. Just run some zones in acts? They drop more frequently there I think? Rolling strongboxes takes way to much alts, the roll is too rare.

Thanks and gl all!

manehi's advice was pretty good. Leo in transportation gives good amount of coins and that's... kinda it, really. Rest is just running maps and rituals. Running Perception heists might be decent but i don't remember how good it is for coins specifically. You can accumulate good amount by just running maps too.

"
Amethalia wrote:

Puncture linked with Increased Duration should give you ~15-16 second long bleed. Rest is just usual - bring enemy to low hp, apply bleeding on boss, take "bleeding" stack on purpose and finish him off. It's that simple.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
I have a question about flesh and stone. In guide it says that you are evade capped with it against enemies. But how much flat evasion chance I need for that to happen or it just doesn't matter?
"
DankawSL wrote:

Pretty sure i already recommend picking up +1 arrow quiver before getting your hands on +2 arrow bow, you can find it in equipment section.

True, there it is. Dunno if I got the idea from that paragraph long time ago, that's most probable but I did not remember: my fault.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info