[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

also a 'perfect form' body can save u up to 4 skill points and free arctic armour
"
Giordano wrote:

i would follow ur build first and would try pathfinder around 90~ish
seems like pathfinder have more defensive options

It's exactly the opposite. Majority of Pathfinder's power comes from flask effectiveness and upkeep. This build doesn't really rely on flasks, wasting the ascendancy's biggest advantage. Raider is simply better at everything. Pathfinder's only advantage is in flask upkeep time.

"
Giordano wrote:
also a 'perfect form' body can save u up to 4 skill points and free arctic armour

That's correct, but you won't be able to use other great chests at same time. 4 passive points could give you around ~450 life or ~45% increased chaos damage. Kintsugi's passive can easily negate over 1500 hp from a single hit (any 2,5k hit favors Kintsugi) and Cherrubim's almost doubles the damage. On top of that, by using The Perfect Form you would also lose 10% dodge chance. Arctic Armour doesn't do anything for this build so it's pointless using that chest.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Last edited by DankawSL on Apr 8, 2018, 7:05:14 PM
Can u add the item-leveling guide ?

It's very difficult for me to choose/change items so that I can quickly get to the maps
Apr 11th, 2018
Videos:
* Added T14 and T9 Elder kill
* Replaced Uber Lab video with a new one, full key run (this time with Argus)

Uber Lab / T14 Elder / T9 Elder (perfect run)

=========

Yesterday i learned that difference between yellow and red elder is insane. Especially third phase feels much, much harder. The red elder run could go much better tbh. Life recovery seems to be an issue for last phase, dunno what to do about it.

"
PrettyBad wrote:
Can u add the item-leveling guide ?

It's very difficult for me to choose/change items so that I can quickly get to the maps

If you're talking about elemental bow levelling, then the method is designed so it doesn't require any uniques. If you wanna speed your levelling tho:

Bow: Storm Cloud -> Doomfletch -> Doomfletch's Prism (until CA respec)
Boots: Wanderlust -> Wake of Destruction (optional)
Helmet: Goldrim

That's literally all you need. 4-link is enough to faceroll content with Doomfletch's Prism. Fill the rest of the gear with something with high HP/resists and you're good to go. Since you're using Doomfletch, the 4-link setup should look at lvl 28

Blast Rain - Chance to Bleed - Ele Dmg with Attacks - Faster Attacks or Ele Focus or Conc Effect

Pretty sure there are faster ways for twink gear levelling, but that's how i do it with any bow character.
Last edited by DankawSL on Apr 11, 2018, 6:42:41 AM
Apr 15th, 2018
* End Game Bosses guide - Major update, based on the knowledge and experience i gained this league.

* Videos - Moved to 2nd post (hello 50k character limit, again)

* Crafting section - Added exclusive beastcrafting for +3 Staff.

* FAQ - Added new question about Aspects from bestiary league. TL;DR Crab is amazing

Apr 14th, 2018
* Replaced T14 and T9 Elder kills with a T15 one.

=====================

This is the last update for a while. Yesterday i died to very unfortunate RNG in Minotaur fight, and i won't have too much time to play PoE for a month or so. I'm sad as i managed to get all memory fragments and was close to unlocking Uber Elder. So close, and yet so far.

Not sure what i will do once i have the time to play again. I might reroll or try my chances in standard league again. Maybe i'll put time in the other build i'm playing. We'll see.

I'll still be answering any questions you might have. Post them in the thread, please.
Last edited by DankawSL on Apr 15, 2018, 10:21:29 AM
I can cast ED from my bow... It hits and applies the debuff, do I really need a staff at this point?
"
puppetlife13 wrote:
I can cast ED from my bow... It hits and applies the debuff, do I really need a staff at this point?

I assume you're talking about your current CA levelling. Nope, you don't need the staff right now. Staff for ED weapon swap is required later on, having one right now is pointless.
alright, tyvm!
While i'm not very active anymore, i played a bit in standard and managed to spawn T15 Elder after 2nd or 3rd try. Obviously, i followed the questline all the way to the Uber Elder. The info i gathered on the way:

Shaper: Decoy Totem + Blasphemy Temp Chains is working for portal phase. I managed to protect Zana from 2 portals and she still had 80% hp left. The damage was dealt only by initial monsters. That run could be sub-10 minutes, but i missclicked and walked into Shaper's triple ball attack. Obviously i died there.

T16 Elder Guardians: Still easy most of the time. Eradicator is still an asshole - Purity of Lightning is recommended for him.

Uber Elder: So far, not CA viable. Bricked the fight 3 times. It's a pure bullet hell early on and it gave me lots of troubles. After a run or two i got used to it and the real obstacle arrived - decaying ground mobs.

They're super tanky compared to T15 Elder. A single CA + despair can't kill them. Even with ED it's hard to do so. Once you lose control of them, it's game over. Shaper anomalies can be outrun easily for majority of the fight, they aren't that troublesome as the elder mobs.

There's also another problem, accuracy. For some reason it's hard to hit bosses/monsters sometimes with cursing setup... In short the fight has a lot of problems and a lot of solutions. Not gonna list them, there's too many and it might not work out at all. Anyway, i have a plan and i will execute it once i have more time.

EDIT: Used my last shaper set for a 4th try, managed to get to last phase (25% each). Unfortunately i screwed up earlier and it cost me the run after all. If i had all of my intended upgrades, maybe i could've done it.
Last edited by DankawSL on Apr 19, 2018, 12:44:12 PM
I have some questions about some things i would like to talk in-Game about it if that ok

In-Game Name: Vultay
Last edited by Jster50 on Apr 20, 2018, 9:56:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info