Lategame MF build help?

Hello everyone!

I have now gotten to the point in the game where I want to change my Spectre build With something else.

I currently use bisco's collar and 2x white socket pariah With my Spectre build, I grind 6-10 maps for currency. It Works pretty well, tho I dont use the Spectre boots (dont remember the name) to cap resistances and such.

However when I try 11+ maps I end up dying too much. I can finish a t15 map With decent time, but my spectres no longer 1 shot Groups. and Yeah I die maybe 1,5 times per run so it's not working out.

I am looking at windripper MF build, and I'm also looking at Zisarans ek inquisitor build, I dont know which one to og for. I probably have enough currency to buy good items for either one. Those are the 2 I know of, but is there another even better MF build than those? if not which one is the best. What I'm looking for is something that can do red maps With solid speed and survivability, or yellow maps With INSAAAANE speed. I prefer doing red maps tho.

Mandatory items would be bisco, pariah or ventors gamble, basicly as much quantity items while still being as fast as possible.

Sooo EK inquisitor, windripper or another OP build I dont know of? Budget is not a problem, I can even afford headhunter. (which I would use for windripper)
Last bumped on Jan 22, 2018, 11:01:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info