[3.1] Facetank w 15-19k EHP - The Immortal Spectre Summoner (all specs, hyper important for HC)

question about +3 bow for golem/SRS along with Soul Strike

Do i equip like a 6l Normal or a CWDT link??

any idea ?
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
I just found a staff called Sire of Shards that adds 4 projectiles. Wouldn't that be even more hilarious? It even comes with a 20% block implicit. The obvious downside is the sacrifice of a relevant movement skill..
So I should run this with the bone offering + desecrate that I currently self cast?
Thanks for showing us this mechanic. holy shit its great! 13.1k ehp and counting. 5 spectres. (solar guards) carrying and soloing T15+ with ease and my gems arent even fully leveled yet. double speed flasking just running through full speed (lul move skills) its just great. let me know if you see something i can do with gear. no watchers eye because if my math is right it will only give me a 600es boost for 20ex+ (yea, thats a no for me dawg) but i might put one in just to see how high i can push my ehp
Last edited by xblackvalorx on Feb 5, 2018, 1:17:10 AM
From which level is it recommended to start using summons?
"
aefoa wrote:

Depends on the type of minion:

SRS are great for leveling, so you can use them as early as you can get them (with Melee Splash and Minion Damage first, add Spell Echo the instant you get it).

Zombies suck at the beginning, become useful in the second half of the campaign and become useless again in red maps.

Skeletons on a Spell Totem are a nice distraction during the camapaign playthrough.

Spectres are the best endgame summons, but you should be ~60 before you use them as a main skill. Summoning the right type at the right level is kind of tedious so you don't want to use them before they are reasonably tanky.

Animate Guardian is a very nice support minion, but you don't want to use him before gem lvl19 because all his items are lost on death. Use at least Minion Life and Fortify with him. Switch Fortify to Empower 3 when you can or keep both.
Thanks for the reply! Looks like i'll get to minions at act 8 when i get Solar Guards as specters.
"

I leveled up a new SG summoner with SRS until act 6. In act 6, I have access to TVs. The TVs are fairly squishy at this point, but you just resummon them every couple of levels and if they all died you can desecrate them again without going back to the coast. I keep the SRS until I can get SG from act 8.
Soo, i got 4 Spectres (Solar Guards) and they barely kill yellow mobs. I added 6 zombies and there was no difference. So i am now at the point when i can not go through scenario, having 6L body armor and all uniques (except the body) that give +1 spectres and some minion damage. Skill tree is followed by OP's guide, already have some minion dmg nodes.

Does any1 have an idea what is wrong? Maybe it really is necessarily to have Spectres +10+ levels higher than your location of farming in order for them to do any proper dmg?
Your profile is private so i cannot check your character, but i assure you this build can melt all content (im farming guardian maps, and everything melts). Check my character for reference, see what you're missing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info