[3.1] [Upgrade] Necro: 7 Big Zombies // 3 Spectres 1200+ Strength (Shaper//Uber//Uber Lab)

THE POWER OF ZOMBIES
7 Big Zombies and 3 Solar Guard 7l

Videos:
Atziri Normal Runs 3min Abyss League
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moioeZVzYQ4&t=89s

Gear Upgrade:7l Solar Guard More clear speed, Survivabilty (Blind) and damage

Pros+:
High survivabilty
Low budget build (Basic crafting is enough. I crafted everything myself.)
Fast map clear.
Can farm Uber Lab
Suitable for clearing any map (Specters will take care of enemies with pshysical reflect)

Cons-:
You'll need to level up your skill gems so that your minions are tough enough. You need to be at least level 68 and have

Minimum Strength: You need to have at least 1000 strength so that your zombies can life steal. It's not easy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Act 2, Bandits quest: kill everything.

Ascendency Order:

Mistress of Sacrifice - Normal Lab
Flesh Minder - Cruel Lab
Soul Weaver - Merciles Lab
Commander Of Darkness - Uber Lab

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Required Gear

Helmet:

Core item of this build. ives damage and survivality.

Weapon:

Another core item. It makes your zombies hurt a lot more and the aoe contributes to faster map clearing.

Belt:

This item is very good: it makes us immune to ignite and freeze (if dex is higher than int). Lots of stats and HP.

Amulet:

This amazing amulet is very useful and once we reach 1300 strength we can switch it for the following

This item buffs our life steal and lets us heal more. We can tank pretty well with 7 zombies lifestealing for us.

Gloves:

More damage.

It can be replace by any rare with strenght, HP and resistances.

Boots:

1 additional zombie and spectre

8 zombies for skill tree + 1200 str = 4 zombies + Armor crafted with Catarina mod "+1 Zombies"

Total= 14 Zombies / Mon'Tregul's Grasp = 7 Big Zombies

Jewels:

3 =

3 =

2 =

1 =

Current Gear + Gems Link

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by deathpsycho on Jan 31, 2018, 8:39:16 PM
Last bumped on Mar 13, 2018, 10:30:49 PM
nice
how much DPS 1 zombie @ PoB? must be much
Super happy to see a Zombie build, they're my definite favourite!

I think that instead of using your spectres in the baron, you could put them in a hungry loop, and then do ag/golem in the baron. You'd have to get some more strength somehow though!
Oh yeah, I bought this chest
and managed to 6-link it in like 30 fusings. Going to try to craft a Zombie armor and I want the following:

+1 support gems
Life
+strength or % strength. After that I will most likely multimod it to add +1 zombie and flat attributes or a resist. So far spent about 400 alts so this might take a while, but no rush!
"
allana wrote:

Super happy to see a Zombie build, they're my definite favourite!

I think that instead of using your spectres in the baron, you could put them in a hungry loop, and then do ag/golem in the baron. You'd have to get some more strength somehow though!

Yeap i try use hungry loop for a 5l specter but i can't cap resist and lost life and str. tukohama vanguard it very strong in 4l and use for assist zombies in damage to shaper or uber atziri.

"
nice
how much DPS 1 zombie @ PoB? must be much

https://pastebin.com/40WhcaK8

1 zombies 177.287 default attack and 224.707 Slam attack
7 zombies 1.241.009 default attack and 1.572.949 Slam attack
"
allana wrote:
+1 support gems
Life
+strength or % strength. After that I will most likely multimod it to add +1 zombie and flat attributes or a resist. So far spent about 400 alts so this might take a while, but no rush!

i'll try that... 1200 alt spend... and need empower lvl 4 and baron enchant Zombie 40% damage or 15% attack speed boost damage a lot.
Can you post Ascendancies by order maybe?
"
iLikePiez wrote:
Can you post Ascendancies by order maybe?

Done.
I'm curious why do you use despair instead of punishiment

in your pob
When despair is replaced by punishiment zombies deal much more
I assume it would be for the 3 Spectres as they use Scorching Ray totems
Last edited by msjrules03 on Jan 23, 2018, 8:08:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info