[3.10] From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

nm found it.

Great guide!
Last edited by imthedan on Dec 12, 2018, 5:30:13 PM
"
Of course it's not affecting you with cast time since you're not casting anything.

I guess since you do minimal lightning damage this falls under the rule : "Other non-hit sources of shock, unless otherwise specified in the debuff, will increase damage taken by 20%.". So on average that would mean 4% more damage assuming this triggers all the time (which it doesn't). Personally I much prefer to have a higher duration on blood rage and enfeeble but you can use this if you like. I'd suggest you put it on the other CWDT setup though because you want it to trigger all the time.

Also as a damage boost I prefer frost bomb which gives 25% cold pen. Perfect for our hatred.

Yeah you mentioned this is the guide, I took your advice because I think I had a fundamental misunderstanding of shock at the time. Thanks! :)

Any tips for betrayal league currently?
I am doing t12s with ease right now but I am having trouble with Betrayal events... the Syndicate members seem to do significantly more damage than the map boss does.... I would wager that at least 90% of my deaths this league are from globals while fighting Syndicate events....

My profile is public so if anyone could have a look and offer advice that would be awesome!
I've been enjoying this build for the past few days, thanks for your guide! I've been getting rather unlucky with drops so far, so I'm a bit struggling with my upgrades due to lack of currency.

Looking at my current gear what would you recommend? I'm guessing amulet first, then the two stone ring. Or is there something I should priorize instead?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/system3d/characters

Edit: I've now upgraded my gear a bit. Now I'll probably try to upgrade my claws and abyss jewels next, what do you think?
Last edited by System3D on Dec 14, 2018, 5:37:10 AM
Really enjoying this build. Good map clear, can kill most of bosses up to t15 with ease (had some troubles with crazy mods and certain bosses) with minimal currency put into build ( bought x2 scourge for around 120 c and rest of items are 1-2c worthy)

I am looking to expand this into some MF gear. Thinking about getting bisco leash and thief's torment / ventor. Go full resi+hp on other ring (if ventor) and amu. Did you try to play with MF gear? Any suggestions?
Last edited by kotwhiskas on Dec 14, 2018, 4:47:09 AM
I am currently level 86 with this build and I was curious if there was anything that I have missed. I have great damage but I dont have near the 8k HP you say you have. Can you take a look and steer me right.
"
System3D wrote:
I've been enjoying this build for the past few days, thanks for your guide! I've been getting rather unlucky with drops so far, so I'm a bit struggling with my upgrades due to lack of currency.

Looking at my current gear what would you recommend? I'm guessing amulet first, then the two stone ring. Or is there something I should priorize instead?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/system3d/characters

Edit: I've now upgraded my gear a bit. Now I'll probably try to upgrade my claws and abyss jewels next, what do you think?

The cheap upgrade would be to get new steel rings with high life. The more expensive (and more important) would be to get a 6L.

"
kotwhiskas wrote:
Really enjoying this build. Good map clear, can kill most of bosses up to t15 with ease (had some troubles with crazy mods and certain bosses) with minimal currency put into build ( bought x2 scourge for around 120 c and rest of items are 1-2c worthy)

I am looking to expand this into some MF gear. Thinking about getting bisco leash and thief's torment / ventor. Go full resi+hp on other ring (if ventor) and amu. Did you try to play with MF gear? Any suggestions?

No I haven't used MF gear with this. Don't get carried away by the MF guys chaining T16s. Those guys make a lot but they run hundreds of maps with high rolls, frag, sextants, scarabs etc. Just wearing a bisco's and casually running some maps won't make you rich. Of course you can try it if you want just don't have high expectations.

"
Jester69 wrote:
I am currently level 86 with this build and I was curious if there was anything that I have missed. I have great damage but I dont have near the 8k HP you say you have. Can you take a look and steer me right.

You're wrong, I never said 8K. I said 7K and you can see my gear in the PoB. There's no secret, just get as much life as possible in your gear.

With the new craft/unveil mods you can even get MORE life in betrayal than the 7K that I have.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Dec 14, 2018, 8:57:52 AM
Hello, thank you for the build, enjoying it very much. I have 4 exalts now(got lucky 2 abyss Tombfist, got already better gloves atm) and I would really like to know, is this build able to clear end-game content like red elder, uber elder/uber atziri?

I would like to invest these exalts into 6L belly (sitting on 5L now) and top roll steel rings, got every other BiS items from guide, more or less. But I would really love to get full content this league and i had never find a video of phys ST clearing it(only elemental one).

Could you please assist me? If it is possible, maybe you can suggest some more BiS items that can be handy but are not mentioned here due to high price,

Thank you again, this build was super!

"
Syvoid wrote:
Hello, thank you for the build, enjoying it very much. I have 4 exalts now(got lucky 2 abyss Tombfist, got already better gloves atm) and I would really like to know, is this build able to clear end-game content like red elder, uber elder/uber atziri?

I would like to invest these exalts into 6L belly (sitting on 5L now) and top roll steel rings, got every other BiS items from guide, more or less. But I would really love to get full content this league and i had never find a video of phys ST clearing it(only elemental one).

Could you please assist me? If it is possible, maybe you can suggest some more BiS items that can be handy but are not mentioned here due to high price,

Thank you again, this build was super!

I'm glad you're enjoying the build. This build can do everything (I have videos of everything) with the possible exception of Uber Elder. I believe someone well familiar with that fight can do it but I haven't tried. Of course there are other skills (like molten strike) that can kill him much faster and easier.

As for items there aren't any secrets. I have all the items that you can use in the guide. Besides, 4ex really isn't a lot of money. Just that watcher's eye in the jewel section will cost that much. Rare claws will cost 20ex+. So I'd suggest using that 4ex for a 6L belly.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

Hi, so trying to figure out what's the 20ex cost on the claws. The claws I look up are really cheap. Can't find 20ex claws. Just toying around with this build since I saw cheap and watned a second charter to mess around with. But after looking at poe.trade, I can't find anything that's that expensive or am I missing something? I usually have bad luck in this game with ex dropps and gear but wanted to see or try to see the pricey things you are talking about? Claw wise I looked up some corrupted ones that are like 30-40c. thanks.
Re-read my message and the weapons section of the guide. I'm talking about 400+ rare claws.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info