[3.10] From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

I've always wanted to do a bleed ST build. Any idea how you could tailor this around bleeds more?
Why you don't use Yriel's Fostering ?
this could be nice for the flat physical + accuracy + bonus for proj'

Or maybe i miss something ^^
"
koral336 wrote:
Is it okay to use unique claws like Allure or Rive as a substitute of The Scourge?
Cuz its 120c this league, and they're way cheaper

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Wasp_Nest

This will do cheap plus good dmg
Starkonjas is BiS for this build. I'm surprised you don't have it listed.
How about kaom's roots? Seems really good to me.
Just need to get the res somewhere else then.
"
Fenoch wrote:

I know a 6 L Belly of the beast is our BIS but I just dropped a Queen of the Forest.

Is that an okay substitute until I can afford a belly? It has 5 socks but ofc only 4L and I lack the currency to keep spending at this stage.

just wondering if that'll do for now

You can use the Queen but a 5L chest with 100+ life is 1-2c !! I'd much rather get that.

"
Is the Cloth and Chain passives next to Golems Blood not worth picking?
2 points for 36% evasion/armor and 15% to all elemental resistances seem better than 2 points for 8% hp (the extra life nodes at Thick Skin) to a noob like me. :)

Getting life is way better than getting a bit of EV. If you really need the res then maybe get C&C but it's pretty easy to cap your res in this build so I'd much rather get the life nodes. Life + Leech is the best survivability mechanism in the game.

"
koral336 wrote:
Is it okay to use unique claws like Allure or Rive as a substitute of The Scourge?
Cuz its 120c this league, and they're way cheaper

Forget about the scourges for now. They will be way cheaper later. Use the Wasps. They are better than anything else.

"
Feelprodigy wrote:

You've probably never used it. Looking at the stats it seems good. But the good stats only work while the bear is alive. And the bear just attacks anything it sees and dies all the time. So you need to resummon it constantly. And you can't automate that with CWDT since we already use the chest for ST. So if you don't mind summoning the bear 100 times in every boss fight then you can use it.

"
jconaspree wrote:
Starkonjas is BiS for this build. I'm surprised you don't have it listed.

A rare helmet is better. More life and resists. But you're right that it's a good choice. I'll add it to the guide.

"
BTSV67 wrote:
How about kaom's roots? Seems really good to me.
Just need to get the res somewhere else then.

You can use them I suppose but you'd lose 4 gem sockets. You can make it work but I'm lazy and I like my dual CWDT setup that automates everything.

From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"

"
Feelprodigy wrote:

You've probably never used it. Looking at the stats it seems good. But the good stats only work while the bear is alive. And the bear just attacks anything it sees and dies all the time. So you need to resummon it constantly. And you can't automate that with CWDT since we already use the chest for ST. So if you don't mind summoning the bear 100 times in every boss fight then you can use it.

Ok that what i tought, thank's :)

i've recommanded your build to a friend has never played POE, and he really like it ^^
Last edited by Feelprodigy on Mar 6, 2018, 2:15:23 PM
can this build facetank guardians, shaper beam.....?
Can some1 help me? I got DFL gem with ST and got Blood Rage with CWDT how in guied! But i never got full life when Blood Rage is active! I always have 4335\4338 life! Whats wrong with that? My DFL gem didnt work? or what?
"
Zoricus wrote:
can this build facetank guardians, shaper beam.....?

Bosses: Facetank the boss using slower projectiles instead of GMP. Use WB to avoid telegraphed hits (Shaper slam etc.)

Some dodging needed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info