[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

Firstable thx for the build, i love frostblades and i wanted to try shadow class BUT (even following exactly your build)
It is really hard lvling, i'm actually lvl 50 and i die like 5 time every boss, i don't understand why, i use to play gladia frostblades and i never struggled for lvling !
i'm getting oneshot by every bosses its starting to piss me off a lot.

edit: i dont have oni because i gave up after 17hours of farm (FUCK YOUR PIECE OF SHIT RNG GGG) but i have a tabula.
I can't go lower than deth45 either...

I'm loosing patience i'm just gonna reroll a Elehit and roll my 4head on the keyboard until lvl 90 and i'll come back to this charachter with some currency to stuff him because its really fucking hard.

Edit2: In the mine, half of the monsters are cold resist, and the other half are Elemental resist, really fun with this build ...

I forgot one question: Why put Arctic armor on CWDT setup (coz it doesnt work with it) and how can you have Hatred, herald of ice and Arctic armor at the same time and still having mana, i don't see enlightment or anything so i don't get it.

Plz save me bro :)
Last edited by Zangdahr on Sep 5, 2018, 10:52:07 PM
"
TheDrno wrote:
Hi there,

how do you handle reflect, just out"lifepool" it?

It's alot of fun to play though, thanks for sharing!

Do you mean really reflection map mode or just a single reflecting mob?
A single mob is no problem... the map mode reflection is a no go.

"
Zangdahr wrote:
Firstable thx for the build, i love frostblades and i wanted to try shadow class BUT (even following exactly your build)
It is really hard lvling, i'm actually lvl 50 and i die like 5 time every boss, i don't understand why, i use to play gladia frostblades and i never struggled for lvling !
i'm getting oneshot by every bosses its starting to piss me off a lot.

edit: i dont have oni because i gave up after 17hours of farm (FUCK YOUR PIECE OF SHIT RNG GGG) but i have a tabula.
I can't go lower than deth45 either...

I'm loosing patience i'm just gonna reroll a Elehit and roll my 4head on the keyboard until lvl 90 and i'll come back to this charachter with some currency to stuff him because its really fucking hard.

Edit2: In the mine, half of the monsters are cold resist, and the other half are Elemental resist, really fun with this build ...

I forgot one question: Why put Arctic armor on CWDT setup (coz it doesnt work with it) and how can you have Hatred, herald of ice and Arctic armor at the same time and still having mana, i don't see enlightment or anything so i don't get it.

Plz save me bro :)

Well obviously it is much easier to level with Oni-Goroshi but should not be a problem without it either. My best advice is...
...DON'T WORRY ABOUT PROGRESSING TOO FAST!!! If you feel too weak at some point... go a step back and just level and grind some levels and gear. After that leveling will be easy again.

Unfortunately I cannot really give you specific tipps because you don't have any chars in your profile. When I feel too weak I reall do just that... level 3-4 levels and get some better gear. I does not make any sense to die all the time.

Arctic Armour has no mana reservation with the perfect form. It is not used in the CWDT... just randomly in the same link setup.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Sep 6, 2018, 12:42:45 AM
Yeah its a bug from GGG website nobody can't see my profile ...
I just baught oni with an ex i just found, feels better already with CWDT setup and Tabula ! I'll save all my money for perfect form now.
Cheers man
U can update pastbin link for Blade Fury Kaom setup?
so far, so good!!!
Last edited by trezorzetto on Sep 6, 2018, 11:53:43 AM
Hey again Dude ! Grinded 30 lvl yesterday, feels so good with oni/tabula and moltenstrike is insane, i love it !
I was wondering, do you have some special MF gear to advice ? Thx !!

Ps: If we can get it, this helmet +40% dmg frostblades is the best for us right ?
Last edited by Zangdahr on Sep 6, 2018, 11:41:57 PM
Must say, gotten to lvl 92 in Delve league so far and I'm loving this build. Insane map clearspeed and Delves are also a piece of cake!

Just wish the life total was a bit higher, sitting on 5.5k right now but hoping it will be better once i get kaom's heart and a second oni-goroshi to swap.
Last edited by beastofbears on Sep 6, 2018, 9:36:08 PM
"
Zangdahr wrote:
Hey again Dude ! Grinded 30 lvl yesterday, feels so good with oni/tabula and moltenstrike is insane, i love it !
I was wondering, do you have some special MF gear to advice ? Thx !!

Ps: If we can get it, this helmet +40% dmg frostblades is the best for us right ?

I normally don't use MF gear but I guess you can use Ventor's Gamble for example.

"
beastofbears wrote:
Must say, gotten to lvl 92 in Delve league so far and I'm loving this build. Insane map clearspeed and Delves are also a piece of cake!

Just wish the life total was a bit higher, sitting on 5.5k right now but hoping it will be better once i get kaom's heart and a second oni-goroshi to swap.

Carefull... from my expierence and many other players in the last few seasons... the TPF setup is way stronger than Kaom even the life pool is lower.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
bashtart wrote:

Carefull... from my expierence and many other players in the last few seasons... the TPF setup is way stronger than Kaom even the life pool is lower.

Thank you, guess I will safe the currency for if I want to try another build.
Last edited by beastofbears on Sep 7, 2018, 8:31:50 AM
What you think about using Essence Worm for Hatred aura? In case we wanna use Kaom's heart. Here is the pob https://pastebin.com/v3X9wgML
The single difference is the decrease for chance to evade attacks by 20% and the increase of 1k hp. And using Purity of fire instead of Arctic armour on boots setup, what do you think? And what should be changed in tree if I equiq Kaom's heart?
I'll try this build a bit later in league and I want some advices about that setup. Waiting for your answers, thank's.
And why Protector and not Warchief?
Last edited by Burner324 on Sep 7, 2018, 2:13:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info