[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

Quick stuff update after a good trade (50 Ex in)
Spoiler

I'll play with MS for now (i put EWD and not AC, dunno the best)
I'll see later if i go for BF or not. Still have a good number of Ex (last league i dooped 1 Mirror, gearing was also easy thanks to the luck)
I'll do my part to your build and try stuff here and there to see if we can max it :)
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
What do I do to counter mana issues at low level?

Don't want to use clarity. I want to use HoI and Hatred, so is there any sweet items i can buy or something like that?

Don't want to use clarity. I want to use HoI and Hatred, so is there any sweet items i can buy or something like that?
"
HarryPothead wrote:

Wurm's molt can help but a Clarity low level is really fine for the begining. You don't need both Hatred and HoI.

Another note Bash : used PoB with my char, finded that Inc.Crit damage is better than Inc.Crit chance for both MS and FS.

I also notice that Concentrated effect (MS Setup) dosen't affect the initital melee hit (logic) so, shouldn't we use a gem that enhance both Melee and Projectile damage? With the dead zone around the initiale hit, we are not likely to hit the initial target with a projectile or did i miss something? enlight me ;)
"
KouboMog wrote:
"
HarryPothead wrote:

Wurm's molt can help but a Clarity low level is really fine for the begining. You don't need both Hatred and HoI.

Another note Bash : used PoB with my char, finded that Inc.Crit damage is better than Inc.Crit chance for both MS and FS.

I also notice that Concentrated effect (MS Setup) dosen't affect the initital melee hit (logic) so, shouldn't we use a gem that enhance both Melee and Projectile damage? With the dead zone around the initiale hit, we are not likely to hit the initial target with a projectile or did i miss something? enlight me ;)

@HarryPothead: yeah you kinda don't need Hatred for leveling because the damage should be good anyway. If you have mana issues use clarity and two Herald's. For me it was enough to have mana flask and a bit mana leech / mana on hit. A really good option for leveling is thief tornment but it cost about 5c atm... so not really worth it I guess.

@KouboMog: For Molten Strike Damage the projectile damage is important... because it is damage for each projectile... so 200k per projectile with 7-10 projectiles... just do the math :) For clearspeed increased critical strikes in the Frost Blades setup will be definitly better.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
bashtart wrote:
"
KouboMog wrote:
"
HarryPothead wrote:

@HarryPothead: yeah you kinda don't need Hatred for leveling because the damage should be good anyway. If you have mana issues use clarity and two Herald's. For me it was enough to have mana flask and a bit mana leech / mana on hit. A really good option for leveling is thief tornment but it cost about 5c atm... so not really worth it I guess.

@KouboMog: For Molten Strike Damage the projectile damage is important... because it is damage for each projectile... so 200k per projectile with 7-10 projectiles... just do the math :) For clearspeed increased critical strikes in the Frost Blades setup will be definitly better.

Yeah i know about the damage per projectiles, but only if we can hit the initiale target with it :( (on the boss tho)
What do you think about Immolate? It can spport both part of the skill?
I also tried both Strike and Damage on FB setup and you're right, it feel better with strike (du to consistancy i guess)
I was wondering how you use Purity of Fire with our Herald of Ice and Hatred setup?
@bashtart

I`m not test in game, but PoB give some interisting information. Frost Blades , if Crit chanche replace on Vile toxin?
But BF i think nothing replace. What u think about this ?

upd. Run few hour HoI+Hatred dislike , bcs buff Oni trigered 30-40% . HoA+Hatred rly great combo buff Oni trigered 70-80% .

One more question Izaro's Turmoil, replace some jewel near Duelist ? . Bcs its not Abyss league and dont have some good rare jewels.
In god we trust.
Last edited by Essenteal on Mar 8, 2018, 6:45:04 AM
Okay build. Used this to start my SSF journey with but is not nearly as tanky as I had hoped... Now that I've finally found my last Uber Trial I'll switch to another build finally <3

Here's the gear I'm using:
Spoiler

I'm on 5835 life, 151/122/107 res and 5.4k armour.
Last edited by nathanielvd on Mar 8, 2018, 8:11:41 AM
"
Essenteal wrote:
@bashtart

I`m not test in game, but PoB give some interisting information. Frost Blades , if Crit chanche replace on Vile toxin?
But BF i think nothing replace. What u think about this ?

upd. Run few hour HoI+Hatred dislike , bcs buff Oni trigered 30-40% . HoA+Hatred rly great combo buff Oni trigered 70-80% .

One more question Izaro's Turmoil, replace some jewel near Duelist ? . Bcs its not Abyss league and dont have some good rare jewels.

I don’t really think vile toxins is a viable option for frost blades because it needs to stack before it get powerful. With fb you clear more or less only trash and you just want to oneshot everthing. I like HoI because you will oneshot most packs with shattering.

Yeah sure you can use that jewel for now until you find something better or you use a second threshold or something like it.

@furyjo99: the answer is simple... I don’t... the standard is Hatred&HoI. Last season I had a watchers eye for hatred / purity of fire so I used PoF instead of HoI in some harder bossfights.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info