Demigod's Cursor "Yolomouse"

Bannable
Last edited by Omniend on Jul 13, 2018, 1:07:58 AM
Last bumped on Jul 8, 2018, 11:42:11 AM
That's funny, I just started using this yolomouse yesterday and quite liking it.

If you have some good stuff to share, sure put it up, default selection is quite limited although the one i started using it for in the first place is among them. You never know tho.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
I thought his mouse was Mirror of Kalandra (or am I thinking of someone else?)
Last edited by ThunderBiome on Jan 26, 2018, 4:44:07 PM
Thx for your work. I dropped it into cursor node and it worked. That gives me more choices for POE now. I hope to see more designs.
Last edited by CoolDoob on Mar 18, 2018, 3:03:27 PM
"
Omniend wrote:
/e3
With the free open source program 'Yolomouse.exe' I have developed my own identically pixel placed static PoE mirrored cursor which you can preview here:

Free:Download.cur, just like my best buddy GGG. We give our time effort and work for free.

This is a free website I found that I confirmed simply downloads the file 0.cur which MUST be named 0.cur or another digit.

/e

I have an entire windows set of cursors that I would be willing to give anyone that is interested. I can modify them to your request. My default cursor is the easiest to use cursor in existence but uses a vertical flipped angle to point southwest instead of northwest. I've been developing my own cursors for a long time, before I ever started Path of Exile.

Hey man! Thanks for sharing!

I would love a pink version (100% blue 100% red 0% green) of the same size and shape as the original poe mouse.

solid pink color, without the gradients in the OG poe mouse.

Better yet, if you can create a white frame just like the YoloMouse default ones have, without the frame making the mouse bigger..

so a solid pink replica with a white line acting as its frame from the inside

many thanks!

I tried doing this myself, by using an online tool to convert the .cur into png and editing... ended up with too tiny of a cursor, don't know why won't it keep the original size... - nothing to do with the settings in the program, it's the .cur file image being too small.
Last edited by HappyFeet067 on Jul 8, 2018, 11:44:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info