[3.1] Sunder [Berserker] FULL PHYSICAL - chap, great clear speed, endgame viable

[3.1] Sunder [Berserker] - chap, great clear speed, endgame viable

Hello,

I am Honzuvtata and I have new guide for you:

Pros and cons
Spoiler

PROS
+ Full phys works a bit worse agains white trash but kills bosses faster
+ can do well with cheap gear
+ smooth gameplay - sunder clears packs with ease and have great range
+ good league starter
+ with some investment can do tier 16 maps (did not try shaper yet)
+ can run most of map mods
+ king uberlaber
+ 7500+ life if you will sacrifice a bit of damage

CONS
- you will not have milions of DPS
- single target is medicore
- can not do reflect maps and no leech maps

Why sunder?
Spoiler

You will be badass fighter with reach of archer!!
Sunder also works only with axe or mace, so if you use max dps axe and stisc stat sword in offhand you will get all dual wield bonuses and only main hand damage will count. Offhand sword will give you bonus stats and also enables you to use whirling stell, which is best feeling skill in game for me.
If you get enought attack speed leap slam can be also fine.

Skill tree
Spoiler

POE planer

https://poeplanner.com/AAsAAPUACyEAAHfG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUZd5KCqLT5tqhVLZYa2Nz352rOoY9zJ82fjrZFJOMhfhJvgTTMGj4mEwd1n-FHHZfIIH8kHBBHloqW534wHchNlHfr02ypDpRorwxIIV7LkdvqdgQWNwEdVXl0Mx2sF07QUtLlPTb8Aabzt4DbXycmxsRjIJbbSoB2eANZLYvf4K8kU64aZXMZ7-j03jTP9OKiPTbyeaaluvDY38xe4Oo4qxswxzlWYbrfljlcztPyP2TZKE72EhrlD-axPJZaeHdkp9891oZWVNZ6C_CCQ3FumYV_hfX9AhkOoQAAAAAAA=

link to my profile - character Honzinátor
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/honzuvtata66/characters

Gems
Spoiler

6 links
For main skill we use chest 6 link. if you have fever links add gems in this order. As last gem you can use brutality or damage on full life (brutality if your build is focused on using it, damage on full life is ussuali safe bet becouse of you will have a lot of lifesteal).
Sunder>added physical damage>multistrike>concentrated effect>ruthless>damage on full life/brutality
4 links

Leap slam/whirling blades>faster attack support>fortify>blood magic

Ancestral warchief>added physical damage>concentrated effect>culling strike

Cast when damage taken (LVL12)>Immortal call>increased duration>vaal grace

3 link

haste>blood rage>arctic armour

blasphemy>vulnerability>leap slam

I have vulnerability most of time but i have haste too so I can swap to haste if needed (for example bosses that reflect curses = swap to haste, maps with less curse effect on monsters haste)

Gear
Spoiler

Starting with some leveling uniques or whatever I found (feel free to level with 2h weapons and cleave or sunder until you have some offhand stick).

At level 67 swap for bringer of rain with sunder, concentrated effect, multi strike and ruthless.
This way you get 7 link for few chaos and than you can upgraide your weapon first, than rest of your gear and when you fell OK you can start to farm/craft 6 link.

My curent gear (Full physical version)

My jewels

First picture is my DMg in hideout without auras or flasks. Second picture - with flasks, charges (no aruas becouse of vulnerability and arctic armour do no affect paper DPS)

Viable Content
Spoiler

Maps - I had no problem with any maps, just need to be a bit carefull in tier 11+ maps with nasty mods.

Guardians - Guardians was not problem. Hardest was Chymera but still possible to do without dead. But this build is not abouth killing bosses so it takes some time to take them down.

Elder - killed elder many times, up to tier 13 map without problem
Shaper - did not try shaper yet.

Uberlab - easy peasy you have regen over 400 hp/s and 7000+ hp so izaro can not oneshot you. Swap sunder for cleave if you do not wanna to accidently kill his peons.

Atziri - easy - you hove so much HP and damage, just swap for cleave or choose good position so you do not damage that one with mirror.

Summary

I really enjoyed playing this character. Sunder feels so good to play and you are faster than light with whirling blades. Works well with cheap equip and with better items you will be beast.
Last edited by honzuvtata66 on Jan 21, 2018, 5:23:06 AM
Last bumped on Mar 7, 2018, 4:46:20 PM
Hi!!! I'm playing with ur build at 3.2 Bestiary, its awesome build, i really like it, but, i don't know how to have endurance charges to use immortal call... How i do that? Shows 0/3 allways

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info