Need help building tree

Hi,

I am rather new to the game and trying to playing around the tree builder" to get familiarized with the personalization potential and the skill tree a bit better.
Before reading further, please note that this build is more an idea than anything fully constructed, because I don't know the items, uniques, gem combos.. Well enough to make such a professional build, but I will try to explain the ideas behind this character as well as possible.

The idea I had was to utilize the multiple effects that the assassin can cumulate on ennemies, and take advantage of this by multiplying the chances and damages of those effects. I came up with a tree idea, and would like more experienced players to take a look at it and point to me the mistakes I made, the keypoints I could have missed, and the tweaks that could render this idea viable.

I am quite aware that this tree is lacking survivability, hence why I took the acrobatics and evasion nodes to play around with sort of a "can't touch me" playstyle.

As for the equipments I would go for a hugely evasion and Armour based gear, that would compensate for the percentage of Armour lost in the tree as well as maximize the bonus of evasion as well.
The weapons that I thought of would be daggers, with high amount of crit and attack speed to utilize the one handed nodes I took in the tree as well as applying a lot of effects thanks to the assassin's ascendancy.

Finally for the gems, I thought about going for skills like blade furry or ethereal knives, with support gems that would give me even more chance to bleed, poison, etc, while spreading to a relatively high number of mobs in front of me.

The tree can be accessed here

Thank you for reading, if you want to help a new player to know this beautiful game a bit better, do not hesitate to comment and help :)
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2018, 10:46:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info