Filter settings with overlapping string names of maps/cards

Besides from seems-to-be-unresolved-so-far issue with shaped maps assignment to tiers I have simmilar one with filter settings for maps/cards
In my filter red Crimson temple Map (T14) has display like yellow Temple (T9), although both red and yellow tiers have different settings (size, sound, colour)
Other example is divi cards, The Wolf (Rigwald's item) and The Wolf's Shadow (Hyaon's)
First of them I consider less common and more valuable thus I set a different filter settings for it
In both cases filter recognizes any overlapping words/shorter string they have in common and puts higher tier map/more valuable card to lower/more common tier settings (where shorter string ocucrs)
How to solve this?
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
Last edited by skrecu on Jan 19, 2018, 5:29:12 PM
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2018, 4:29:15 PM
The filter applies the first rule that matches the item. So if you have:

"
Show
BaseType "Temple"
SetTextColor 255 255 0

Show
BaseType "Crimson Temple"
SetTextColor 255 0 0

and a Crimson Temple map drops, the "Temple" filter is checked first. Since the item matches (the matching algorithm only looks for substrings, not for an exact match), the item gets colored yellow.

The solution is to put the more specific rule first in the filter, like so:

"
Show
BaseType "Crimson Temple"
SetTextColor 255 0 0

Show
BaseType "Temple"
SetTextColor 255 255 0

Now if a Crimson Temple map drops, the first rule gets checked first, and since it matches, the map will be red. If a regular Temple drops, the first rule does not match. Only the second one does, so the text becomes yellow.
Maaan it is so obvious now
Thank You for solution, it works!!
Cheers!!
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info