Hotfix to 3.1.2

We have restartlessly deployed some fixes:
  • Fixed a bug introduced in 3.1.2 where some Screen Shake occurred when Screen Shake was disabled.
  • Temporarily disabled the visual effects applied to your character from the Arborix, Augyre and Vulconus weapons. This fixes a client crash. We will re-enable these visual effects when we have a proper fix for the crash.
  • Fixed a rare bug where some Map Tabs did not display their maps, unless the Map Series were changed.
  • Fixed a bug introduced in 3.1.2 where the Twice Enchanted prophecy failed to provide a second Enchantment in the labyrinth.
  • Fixed one instance crash.

The first three of these issues has a client component, so you will need to close and reopen your client to apply the patch.

Last bumped on Jan 25, 2018, 3:16:05 AM
I actually liked the abyss only screen shake, for crit build i have it turin off, but when opening crack in the ground, that was nice.
Rip Vulconus 2018-2018
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Reliquarians Still not able to be desecrated from maps (when pulled from laboratory)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2075828/page/1#p15216819
The game is constantly frozen after correction. After 5 seconds the game comes back. I watch my own death by repeating the moments of my life. or the game is closing.
Internet quality is very good. This was not the case before.
Note: This is not patch.
Last edited by R4bidCat on Jan 18, 2018, 10:07:45 PM
Oh great now that you've resolved all these game breaking issues... can we get some focus on the load screen bug so we can... Oh I don't know actually log into the game?
Glad I'm not the only one having the black screen problem after the hotfix install
nice
Thanks for getting some fixes out so quickly :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Anyone else still having issues with a black screen at startup? I tried restarting my computer and while i got through the login screen, the game crashed upon loading and now I'm getting a black screen again at start-up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info