3.1.2 Patch Notes

twice enchanted dont work anymore
"
xantata wrote:
twice enchanted dont work anymore

Again? That was broke at the start of the league too, wasn't it?
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Still has not resolved the Error 2147024882 which prevents me from playing the game and has ever since the original 3.1.1 patch.
Let's kill things and take their stuff!
yeah twice enchanted does not work. i just ripped 2 runs. uber lab also crashes when you backtrack into a previous instance, happened to me about 5 times. fix your shit GGG
what does the new bodyswap enchant do?! im curious!!
Hah! You guys forgot to add a note about the tenth support gem you added this patch.

Well, it'll be a fun surprise when someone links it in chat.

LALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU
"
Kukys wrote:
yeah twice enchanted does not work. i just ripped 2 runs. uber lab also crashes when you backtrack into a previous instance, happened to me about 5 times. fix your shit GGG

Also there's a bad memory leak that forces you to restart your PC after several hours playing because it slows EVERYTHING down and persists even after exiting the game.

And a rare issue where you can be logged into the game but "fail to create instance" AKA unable to zone anywhere (including maps, eating a portal each time you click one) because you're "disconnected from server".

Then you have the random sine wave FPS peaks/drops, the repeated failure to log in, the timeouts on zoning...

Fix your shit indeed.
Yay! I posted this yesterday (almost exactly 24 hours ago) and it's getting fixed here.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2075338/

"
Fixed a bug where Arctic Armour could chill you when you take damage from the Eye of Innocence amulet.

Les quiero a ustedes, GGG.
ign crixus_sabr
Keep the updates coming our way! Thanks GGG!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Ummm Whyyyy, why did the Arborix need a Character Effect, well its probably gona be "more" lagy now, But nvm that, since the update i can't play my character anymore, anytime i use Shrapnel Shot (main atk skill) the game crashes,
Unable to add some particles to bone group.....

https://prnt.sc/i2gtun

Hope this will be fixed soon,
other than that GG -- GGG
Keep up the good work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info