3.1.2 Patch Notes

Nice Job ! xd
Cant access items in one of my guild stash pages. I am leader, have tried changing permissions, name, etc...no luck. I see this has happened before - any news on this?
EVERYTHING IS BETTER WHEN IT'S TACO-FLAVORED!
Another patch - another fuckfest to getting it.
Check packcheck. Start again.. check packcheck. etc etc..

The only game that doesnt know how to install patches.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
GGG is amazing
thats cool now it would be nice to fix the console loot filter to include all rareity types of rings, almost impossable to find item level 75 rings in tier 5-7 maps
thank you
Awesome gang!!! TY!!!!
While I cant't deny that this patch came with a lot of great changes and fixes... I'm actually really really sad right now, because of this "fix":

"
Fixed a bug where you could perform attack skills while you had a disabled main-hand weapon, but an enabled off-hand weapon.

Yesterday I started my "unarmed" poet's pen cyclone raider, which would cast blade vortex while cycloning. I really like blade vortex, but I hate to set it up and have to interrupt the game to set it up again, so this was a great solution + you could cyclone through the mobs. The build just started to work well enough (act 8) and was in no way overpowered or abused a "broken" mechanic... It was actually just really fun and looked very cool with the "white cyclone effect". In the end it was a weaker cyclone build, with better AoE and visuals.
...and right now I'm just devostated that it is dead now.

Why is the new Advanced Mod Description feature showing HP T4 mod as T7?

Last edited by yakoob on Jan 18, 2018, 7:09:39 PM
I'm mixed about the new Impulsa's effect. I like that it is significantly quieter than constant gore explosions, making it easier to hear podcasts, other in game sounds, etc. while playing without cranking up the volume. I kind of miss the aftermath of the previous explosions, but there is something nice about the clean vaporization.

The only downside is the bright blue blooms are slightly distracting when an entire screen explodes into blue light. Also, I don't think there is any sound effect which is kinda creepy but also a missed opportunity for a cool sound. I already love the sound effect from those homing void balls that explode into a vortex. Something between that and a generic electricity sound effect would be fitting maybe?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info