Locked & untold

Good day all,

I went to log into my path of Exile account 2 days ago and it said "your account has been locked please contact support". I have contacted support via email as well as the Facebook messenger without resolution. I am told to wait for an email from the correct team and it has been days since I hAve had a response from GGG. Remain patient in hopes that this will be resolved however I fear that I will never get this taken care of. I make this post to get the word out that I did nothing wrong and just want to play on my gladiator.

This is all on Xbox one btw

:,(

RIP weeks of gameplay since dec 8th 😪
Last bumped on Jan 17, 2018, 6:41:42 PM
that is very weird indeed lets hope that one of the GGG staff members see this there usaully good about looking into these kind of things
They are busy. They are getting 1500+ emails a day...it can take a week or so for them to get back to you - longer if it went to the accounts team.

Yes, all you can do is be patient as coming to the forums isn't going to get you anywhere. So be patient, wait your turn, and don't send them any more emails (as that only resets your ticket back to the end of the wueue).
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info