Daresso vs. Kaom: Who Would Win?

"
lowgrasswhite wrote:
"Is this a joke to you?"

Daresso is always deadlier. Kaom entered a developer's cheat code here.

"
I want to see Voll vs Izaro.

Edit: With Voll telling Izaro to "repent".

THIS <3
I love both of those guys, make it happen please :D

This :D Repent!
Seeing is believing
I'd like to see each and every boss run through Act IV Malachai battle and watch them all fail on it. ;-) AI just not bright enough to target the hearts, not smart enough to ignore the adds, and absolutely not smart enough to sit in the DoT areas.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Wow! I don't know a game where you could find something special, like this one!
More funny stuff like this please!
He didn't even drop any loot..

Daresso has always been my favorite boss, despite the many times he ripped me when I started.
Now make a video where Daresso kills his lovely wife Merveil!
More of these please

BUT PLEASE PUT BOTH BOSSES IN A NEUTRAL STAGE WHERE NO MAP AFFECTS BENEFIT A SINGLE BOSS, the lava bombs from the map only hurt daresso, and the limited space may have been a problem with all of daresso's movement based attacks
GJ! That was realy fun guys!! MORE :D
"
MlNl wrote:
More of these please

BUT PLEASE PUT BOTH BOSSES IN A NEUTRAL STAGE WHERE NO MAP AFFECTS BENEFIT A SINGLE BOSS, the lava bombs from the map only hurt daresso, and the limited space may have been a problem with all of daresso's movement based attacks

Well the Kaom fight is balanced around his arena, while Daresso doesn't have any special arena effects. I'm guessing if they put him in Daresso's arena, Kaom would have lost by a way larger margin.
uwu
Cool stuff, really. I was also expecting Daresso to win, but anyways.

When reading through some posts i had an idea....

How about some kind of tournament, like a world championship/tennis/whatever-sport with KO-Duels leading to a Final for the trophy of being the "Strongest Boss of PoE" :)

if you take 16 Bosses on the left in eight 1vs1 duels and 16 Bosses on the right in eight 1vs1 duels, leading to a round of last 16 in four 1vs1 duels on the left and four 1vs1 duels on the right, next would be quarter-final with two 1vs1 duels on the left and two 1vs1 duels on the right. After that you would have two semi-finals with two bosses each, fighting for the final.

That would be 15 fights on the left plus 15 fights on the right plus the final (a total of 31 fights).
So this could be a weekly event - i guess the players would love some awesome sh*t like that.

cheers
Last edited by as_69 on Jan 17, 2018, 12:18:56 PM
i want to see shaper vs elder , this could be more interesting...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info