Blood of the Betrayed Prophecy

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blood_of_the_Betrayed

So obviously the locations of Prophecies have changed, and the Wiki is kind of a mess right now, can someone confirm that the Abyss Map is indeed the only location where this can be done?

Ty.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last bumped on Mar 4, 2018, 5:49:31 AM
No. Anywhere you find a rare Kaom's Chosen in a map will work. Abyss is just one possible map where this monster can spawn.

I do not think there is a comprehensive list of all mobs that can spawn in each map. Such a thing would be nearly impossible to put together and maintain without GGG input.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jan 16, 2018, 12:13:56 AM
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
No. Anywhere you find a rare Kaom's Chosen in a map will work. Abyss is just one possible map where this monster can spawn.

I do not think there is a comprehensive list of all mobs that can spawn in each map. Such a thing would be nearly impossible to put together and maintain without GGG input.

I get that there is random spawn. I suppose I'll try Volcano but not looking to waste my time.

For the record this was much better in the old system, if it does turn out to be only Abyss (aka Caldera), then gating a leveling axe in a T13 is just silly.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jan 16, 2018, 9:21:32 AM
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:

I get that there is random spawn. I suppose I'll try Volcano but not looking to waste my time.

For the record this was much better in the old system, if it does turn out to be only Abyss (aka Caldera), then gating a leveling axe in a T13 is just silly.

How did it go? I still have this prophecy, have done since close week one of Abyss league and was hoping it'd just pop in some random map. I haven't done an Abyss map yet (still).

Cheers,
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info