Jack in the Box worth turning in?

I have 104 of these cards after a long time speed farming Harbour Bridge for gem xp, and I was wondering if I should sell them or turn them in. They're not worth much, but I sold 30 of them a few days ago, so obviously some people think they're worth turning in. Realistically what do you think the chances are of getting anything worth more than 100c (the sale value of the cards) in 26 sets?
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2018, 1:49:06 PM
Worth more to sell than turn in. People love to gamble.
Got a Daresso's salute from one of those that sold for 4ex and The gull that sold for a little above 1ex.

it's a gamble for sure, it's not worth it if you turn 2-3 sets, but if you have a higher sample you have a decent chance to get a high value item.

even "bad" outcomes can payback quite often, just turned a set right now :

rolls aren't bad, i'll make sme profit out of it.
Last edited by Zboublemeteor on Jan 16, 2018, 7:09:51 AM
"
poepoe091 wrote:
I have 104 of these cards after a long time speed farming Harbour Bridge for gem xp, and I was wondering if I should sell them or turn them in. They're not worth much, but I sold 30 of them a few days ago, so obviously some people think they're worth turning in. Realistically what do you think the chances are of getting anything worth more than 100c (the sale value of the cards) in 26 sets?

It boils down to whether or not you want to gamble or feel lucky. Personally I would turn them in, as the potential to get a good item is there and it's more fun (to me) to see what I get versus getting some currency and going to buy something that way.

The safer bet is to obviously sell the cards, but really 100c is hardly anything and you could potentially get something worth far more. Up to you =)
You'll probably break even but at least you'll have a chance of something spectacular but its a tiny chance.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
poepoe091 wrote:

You clearly play in a trade league, so:

Nothing is ever worth keeping, just sell them, and use the money to buy whatever BiS gear is for whatever build you are buying.

It isn't even worth the time-cost to look at an item that might possibly be an upgrade. You are better served by selling everything as quickly as possible, and simply buying what you want or need. The rare chance that something better dropped doesn't matter, as the time cost to discover it is not worthwhile when trade exists.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info