3.1 Mixed Ele Conversion Blade Flurry Raider 972k Shaper DPS with 320 DPS sword

General
Been dying to play a blade flurry character recently and decided to go with raider.
Shaper DPS on POB is 972k fully buffed. A more concise detailed guide will be continued below but if you prefer a video, a youtube video will be enclosed below as well. Clips of fights are in the beginning of youtube video.

Youtube Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZuRnxCL86w

voice is slightly lower for 2nd portion of the video, my apologies.

Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/iq9D1qaH

intimidation is checked because of vinktars shock.

Equipment

Links
1) Blade Flurry, Melee Physical, Ele Dmg w/ Atks, Phys to Lightning, Increased Crit. Strikes, Inc. AOE/Conc. Effect

2) CWDT, Immortal Call, Vaal Haste, Inc. Duration

3) Hatred, HoI, Enlighten, Summon Ice Golem

4) Ancestral Warchief, Ele Dmg w/ Atks, Added Cold Dmg, Conc Effect

5) Whirling Blades, Faster Attacks, Blood Magic

6) Orb of Storms, Power Charge on Crit, Increased Crit Strikes

Why mixed ele?
Rangers naturally have a 40% phys to cold conversion on their side of the tree, so combining it with phys to lightning support, it goes really well with Raider.

How important are these ele weakness on hit gloves?
Decently important. If you don't want to buy these gloves, change your power charge setup on your Orb of Storms in to a Orb of Storms,
Curse on Hit, and Elemental Weakness Setup.

Bandit?
Alira

5k hp kinda low?
5k HP with decent evasion and dodge is enough for me to play comfortably.
I did uber Izaro with 4.1k life and beat Minotaur and T15 elders with 4.8-4.9k life before posting this video. Don't impose your hp criteria on to other players. If you need more HP, respect some damage nodes from my tree.

Budget?
My 6L chest was 30c, doryanis was 15c for a good ring, rings and amulets were not over 40c a piece, belt was about 30c, boots were 50c, and gloves were 50c (not including master service). Most expensive items were my main hand sword (1.5ex) and Vessel of Vinktars (1.5ex).

WHY DONT U TRY CLAWS?
because i like swords.
Last edited by asphyxiaPOE on Jan 15, 2018, 6:27:38 PM
Last bumped on Jan 15, 2018, 6:19:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info