Bison's Incursion builds

Here you'll find my Chars for Incursion, if I don't forget to update this list. If I do so, feel free to remind me.

I started as a Bow Trap build, and RoA works very well with Traps, but its a clusterfuck of visuals. Shrapnel Shot is somewhat underwhelming and I'm not pleased.

So I discarded the build for now at level 62, but its possible that I play it further later on when I have more gear available.

So Is tarted another Saboteur.

This time, Arc Traps. I'm now an Arcboi.

Gear at level 34
Spoiler

Right now, I have no idea how I want to skill and equip the build. But its possible to be used with tinkerskin and a basic tree. I'm curious how L-Spire Trap will excel later on.

Gear at level 47

Spoiler

Blasting through the content now. Arc Traps is fun. I got my Char renamed... I'm now an Arcboi.

Gear at Level 56 (nothing much changed)

Spoiler

Gear ar Level 62 (yes I'm slow)

Spoiler

Currently at act 8. If I have time today Hopfully maps tomorrow.

Gear at Level 72 - Finally in the maps! It ONLY took me 17 Hours to get there. Fuck I'm slow. :(

Spoiler

Merc Lab is done, now I collect the Map trials and get the final ascendancy points. I need to upgrade my gear a lot and get my Chest at least 5L. I want trap gloves... But I now get some pace to level further.
My goal is now level 90.

My current Tree
Here

Gear at Level 77 - after a few days of nearly no time available to play. I got some spare hours. I linked my Tinkerskin with 150 fus. :D

I now need to grind the levels, do uberlab and unlock my atlas. And I need to decorate my Hideout...

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Last edited by eviL_Bison on Jun 13, 2018, 1:02:59 AM
Last bumped on Jun 13, 2018, 1:03:17 AM
Old Content - unsorted

Why ever, the forum doesn't let me copy/quote the old bestiary gear and was constantly giving me errors. Albeit the gear wasn't great anyways. I'm sorry to not keep that alive.

Spoiler
Anyway here are my two successful builds this league.

Summoner lv 92

I know there is soooooo much space for improvement, but why should I? I can do guardians with this setup. lol.

Even with this more of defensive setup the map clear is insanly fast. Obviously 75/75 Block and way overcapped with Purity of elements. If I'm in to mood I also can use Haste.

Excluding the Vis Mortis overall cost for me was about 40c or so. The Vis Mortis was 6 linked by myself.

Passive Tree

Cospri's Projectile CoC Assassin lv 83

My actual Build after I got some spare currencies. The Belly was also 6 linked by myself :D

Cost: Cospri's 40c, Pandemonius 1 ex, Lycosidae 3 Ex the rest was self found. Currently I'm too lazy to optimize the Build. Its highly possible to transfer this into an Herald Autobomber :D

Passive Tree

I will Update this once I decide to change a Build or finally spending some chaos for better gear.

If you have any questions, go ahead and ask them. But be aware I'm looking in here once every few days.

edit:

I try to add a nice gif of both Builds. I love the look of my Assassin. ;D

I started a new Build. But I'm not sure where it will end.

Right now the Build is a Poet's Pen (who had thought that huh?) Volatile Dead Templar and will later be a Inquisitor.

IDK if it will be a selfcast version of still a Poet's version. And If I ever get bored I transit into a Stormcaller. ofc with MTX!

Anyway char is level 24 right now after 90 mins of sloppy playtime.

While I post this I realized... I really need to upgrade the gear. lol

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Last edited by eviL_Bison on May 30, 2018, 7:49:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info