[3.4] Arc Mines Hall of Grandmasters Farming Build

"
ohbabyitriple wrote:
Bisco's is works good got like 5 pure exalts from ground being lvling and it's gonna work at HOG bcs is still is a chance to get div cards from mobs, this build is aweasome even being almost full geared still enjoyed with that ele penetation. But i still don't think full mf gear is serious option, maybe being party member but only in dat case (sry if i hurt you my friend with out kaom's at the end of a league).

Bisco's does NOT work in HoGM:

2.6.0f Patch Notes: "Fixed an issue where Bisco's Collar treated Grandmasters as white monsters."
I personally h8 this build more than every other build...
Invested so much for a decent HAll farmer but to level this character is a pain in the ass.
His Ring costs about 200 EX so don´t try to get it :P
Ur only sustain is Flasks and runnning like an idiot.
If u invest the 30EX for Gems and the equipment u needed, than maybe it´s a good farmer for Hall of Grandmaster but every other map or boss isn´t fun.
There is only one thing u can do ---- oneshot or get onshottet...
I highly recommend to start a bow build if u want to farm Halls and u can do with the bow build other things without invst 30ex...
That´s my opinion but have fun with it if u like paining urself.
And for all guys out there have a problem with Strengh, i highly recommend the Intertia jewel for the right bottom slot of the tree!
So why Shakari? I have died to poison in the map from a caustic cloud arrow dude. Wondering if there is a better option. And as far as sustaining flasks, thoughts?
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
ohbabyitriple wrote:
Bisco's is works good got like 5 pure exalts from ground being lvling and it's gonna work at HOG bcs is still is a chance to get div cards from mobs, this build is aweasome even being almost full geared still enjoyed with that ele penetation. But i still don't think full mf gear is serious option, maybe being party member but only in dat case (sry if i hurt you my friend with out kaom's at the end of a league).

Bisco's does NOT work in HoGM:

2.6.0f Patch Notes: "Fixed an issue where Bisco's Collar treated Grandmasters as white monsters."

Lol, say this to my couple of divs cards such a atziri disfavor and from HOG ground and a pure exalts, so where is dat fix? on papper, only, so idk about you tallk right here. And witch bisco's it's more playble at other place's such a shaped atoll, so you probably answer just to bump your tread, this is sad. Poor peps who trying this build witch 2k hp will cry btw, i like the idea of arc, but dude, you blowing peoples minds witch these 2k hp runs, they gonna cry and die, in fact lot more then witch a fine gear, so thats obviously, little hyp train is just bad. So what i am exactly say, you can run witch 1k hp as you want, and dies 6 times in arrow at HOGM witch zero good loot from the ground, but i don't like it. You can also run witch out socketed skill gems to looks more try hard, but it's only looks like is hard to beat HOG, especially on sc.
Last edited by ohbabyitriple on Feb 8, 2018, 2:40:49 AM
as i says bisco's is op guys was surpised but i did it https://imgur.com/a/fSRS7
Last edited by ohbabyitriple on Feb 9, 2018, 8:34:02 AM
Hello,

Does the "House of Mirrors" Card still drop in the HoGM (War for the Atlas version) ? Or is it limited to the Atlas of Worlds version ?

Thanks !

(Source : https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Divination_card)
"
NemesoK wrote:
Hello,

Does the "House of Mirrors" Card still drop in the HoGM (War for the Atlas version) ? Or is it limited to the Atlas of Worlds version ?

Thanks !

(Source : https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Divination_card)

I did 1000s of HoGM in "Atlas of Worlds" and didn't drop a single House of Mirrors. If it drops, the chance is extremely low... but I don't know if it drops.

The corresponding page in the wiki has been changend many times. It's not a proper "source" in this case.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Feb 10, 2018, 9:53:47 AM
"
Daxter88 wrote:
I personally h8 this build more than every other build...
Invested so much for a decent HAll farmer but to level this character is a pain in the ass.
His Ring costs about 200 EX so don´t try to get it :P
Ur only sustain is Flasks and runnning like an idiot.
If u invest the 30EX for Gems and the equipment u needed, than maybe it´s a good farmer for Hall of Grandmaster but every other map or boss isn´t fun.
There is only one thing u can do ---- oneshot or get onshottet...
I highly recommend to start a bow build if u want to farm Halls and u can do with the bow build other things without invst 30ex...
That´s my opinion but have fun with it if u like paining urself.

Maybe get passed lvl 70 before you judge the build :)
Have enjoyed levelling this build. Level 88. 5 link staff and level 20 Arc can comfortably run HOGM.

No watchers eye.

Strength issue covered by amulet.

Pretty good for maps too in my experience though single target damage for boss fights in 12+ maps perhaps a little low.

Thanks to the OP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info