How to play with friends?

If I made my own guild could I have my friends join and then teleport them to wherever im at? I dont wanna play this game alone so im trying to figure out the whole playing co op before I try the game out, any information on this guys?
Last bumped on Jan 13, 2018, 8:49:56 PM
Yes. You can invite other players to form a party (up to a total of 6 including yourself). Players in the same party will enter the same instance if you go to the same area, and thus you will be able to play together.

When you play together with multiple people, monsters get stronger, but they will also drop more loot and give more experience. See Partying in the PoE wiki for more information.

There are some skills (such as auras), items, and classes that support other players in your party - so try to pick a combination that works well together!
You don't need to create a guild to play with your friends. You can have them on your friend list and invite them to a party in order to play together.
Thanks is there a way to teleport them to my location so we can kick ass together?
Start with: I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours.
"
KIINGRXGE wrote:
Thanks is there a way to teleport them to my location so we can kick ass together?

Just use a portal scroll. If they are in your party and in the town of the same Act as you are in, they will be able to enter your portal and join you.
Can you travel back Acts when youve gone through the game a little, say I had a friend just start could I go back and help him level up?
"
KIINGRXGE wrote:
Can you travel back Acts when youve gone through the game a little, say I had a friend just start could I go back and help him level up?

Yes, you can go back to any previously explored areas.

Keep in mind however that if your character's level is much higher than that of your friend's, they will receive much less experience for monster kills. For ideal results you'd want both of your levels be roughly the same, and also roughly the same as the level of the area you're playing in. (Say, ±3-5 levels either way.)
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jan 13, 2018, 8:51:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info