[3.1]Detonate Dead 750k Shaper Dps, Str Based Elementalist | Stun Immune | Non Crit | Medium Budget

Detonate Dead 750k Shaper Dps, Str Based Elementalist

Disclaimer [ read this please :p ]
Spoiler
This is on paper, i did not have time to test it in actual game and it's my first standalone build, but these are all Path of Building stats: around 750k dmg to shaper, fully buffed.
I am posting it because i like the idea and if you like it too we can enhance this build together.

Build Concept
Spoiler
Detonate Dead is the main source of damage, enhanced by spell damage nodes and usual gems (described in the section) and, when u get a pledge of hands, by Iron Will.

Unearth is used to provide corpses for boss fights or to throw them in a pack and detonate as well as apply the linked curses with curse on hit.
Lots of Strength provides tankyness and, with unique Iron Heart armor 3% damage per 10 str (180% at 600 str)
In the tree we take elemental overload and unwawering stance.

Path of Building Pastebin
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/Gprw8jM6

Pros
Spoiler
+Stun Immune
+Reflect Immune
+Good phys reduction and some block chance, overcapped resistances
+Can be don on a fairly low budget with a great potential increase
+Can potentially run most mods

Cons
Spoiler
-not so high mov speed
-may have some issues for sustain, even if we got a good regen
-other builds have fastest clear speed
-not top tier godly hp (i think)

Ascendancy
Spoiler
Elementalist nodes:
Liege of the Primordial-Paragon of Calamity-Pendulum of Destruction-Mastermind of Discord

Bandits
Spoiler
Kill All, we need those 2 points

Gem Links
Spoiler
In order of importance:
Detonate Dead-Conc Effect for boss/ Inc Area for clear-Ele Foc-Fire Pen-Iron Will

Unearth-Less/Great MultyProj-Curse on Hit-Flammability-Warlords Mark-Faster Casting

Anger-Clarity-Purity of Elements (to be on a budget)-Enlight

Vaal Haste (great dmg boost)-CwDt-Imm Call-Summ Lightning Golem

Lightning Warp-Faster Casting-CwDt-Summ Flame Golem

Gear
Spoiler
Required uniques are:
Iron Heart armor
Pledge Of Hands Staff
On other gear:
For defense-> hp, resistances, some dex for denotate dead is green, armour
For offence-> spell damage, fire damage, strenght, faster casting
there are pretty cheap jewel with a lot of spell dmg while holding a staff and fire damage (16%
each max, but a good 32 each jewel and we got 4

Conclusion
Spoiler
Thanks to be at this point reading, i hope you like the concept as i do and that you have more ideas to share and enhance this build. I am going to play this as soon as possible and update with actual gameplay impressions.
Post in the comments your thoughts, ideas and tips, i will gladly read and answer (and ask too)

Last bumped on Jan 12, 2018, 6:48:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info