Just killed kitvana as maurader lvl 72, now what?

So I managed to kill the final boss god thing that 1 shots you with fire breath, had a few hiccups when fighting exceptionally strong rng monsters from the strong boxes, so lost XP.

Anyhow, I am a murder lvl 72,

My passives tree is https://goo.gl/FFPQps and I am using cameria's maul and some lvl 61 shield

My skills are
ice crash(cast on melee kill-warlord's mark-increased duration-melee psychical)
static strike(life leech-endurance charge on stun-fortify)
doublestrike(multistrike-fortify-decay)
shield charge(brutality-fortify)
vengeance(chance of bleed-added fire damage-life gain)
riposte(melee psychical-melee splash)
and finally artic armour and determination on my rings

got 392 str 76 int 124 dex 1893 hp 526 mana 13shield 7475 armor 336 evasion
40 fire resist 22 cold resist 72 lightning -60 chaos.

what have I done right and wrong and what the heck should I do next this is all on the regular game mode, not the league or whatever, I was in the harbinger league but quit for a while and started some alts.

Experimented using spectral throw with greater projectiles and the iron grip passive, that was a ton of fun but wasn't working out well.
Last edited by xlordkarnage on Jan 11, 2018, 8:18:41 PM
Last bumped on Jan 11, 2018, 9:46:55 PM
you need to cap you elemental res because if you don,t have 75% you will take alot of damage
Now you need to start the second half of the game, Mapping. :)
1. Your HP Pool is very low, wich will traduce into die more, loose more XP. Right now you think you can handle the loss but when you gonna die and take 4 hour to get back what u lost in one hit, you will think twice.

How to fix this :

1.1 : Life node on three.
1.2 : Life roll on gear.

2. Your resist, i can't stress it enough since my bestfriend who started the game had the exact same situation than you, and i see it by my eyes. Get capped, it should be your #1 priority.

How to fix this :

1.1 : Ring/Amulet : You can roll easy 2 different res T2-T1 if you can afford it, plus, +#% all res.
1.2 : Belt : Get a leather belt with 2 different res T2-T1

3. Do not forget to do the quest of your master, and create an hideout if its not done already, it allow you to enchant your gear. For exemple you could have a belt with +30% Cold res AND +30% Lightning res, but you can add an enchant for 30% fire res, wich give you +30% on all res just on one single item.

4. Do the ascendancy, it doesnt boost your survavibility directly, but it does increase drastically your damage, and sometimes the best defence is the offense ;)

Have a nice night

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info