3.1 - The Nothing Special Poet's Pen Build

Hi all,

Just wanted to share my poet's build I've been playing in this league and I really enjoy it.
This is not a proper guide, more of a build show.

This is a non-crit poet's pen volatile dead build, its nothing special really, and there are many crit build out there to use the same basic idea.
I gone non crit, to reduce the damage spike and have everything on more consistant levels.

So here it is:
Bandits - kill all

My tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAMCAAN1BAcEswceCPQLYQ5IEFgRLRGWEzUUIBa_F6QaOBzcIvQmlScvKgsqjSycMtE1kjbYOlg62DrhPAU8LT1fRKtFR0WdSRtJUUyzTeNQR1JTU1JVS1WuVcZWSF3yXwRh4mZUZ5to8mpDbAttGXBSfIN-WX_GghCCm4Nfg8yD24V7h2WJ04w2jxqPppBVkPqRK5MnlS6XlZf0mjua4J2un9-hL6IAplenCKyYrj6vbLc-vOq-isBmxq7QH9QH1abYJNi92t3cjd9t37DkUevu7DjsVe087w7vfO_r8B_w1fFs8kX-Cv6P?accountName=Miazga&characterName=RottenColdBalls

Correct Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAMCAAN1BAcEswceCPQLYQ5IEFgRLRGWEzUUIBa_F6QaOBzcIvQmlScvKo0snDLRNZI22DpYOtg64TwFPC09Xz38RKtFR0WdSRtJUUyzTeNQR1JTU1JUR1VLVa5VxlZIXfJfBF8_YeJmVGebaPJqQ2wLbRl8g35Zf8aCEIKbg1-DzIPbhXuHZYw2jM-PGo-mkFWQ-pErkyeVLpeVl_SaO5rgna6exJ_foS-iAKZXpr6nCKyYrj6vbLc-vOq-isBmxq7QH9QH1abYJNi92t3cjd9t37DkUevu7DjsVe087w7vfO_r8B_w1fFs8kX2SP4K_o8=?accountName=Miazga&characterName=RottenColdBalls

I initially gone crit with this char, but im to lazy to relevel so instead i respect most of the tree.

gear:
Spoiler

nothing special, all on budget excl the poet's pen wands.

Links:
Spoiler
weapons:
volatile dead - conc effect - controled destruction
unearth - gmp - culling strike

chest:
frenzy - faster attacks - gmp - curse on hit - flamibility (Im sure you could drop FA and usea 4L or even kaoms heart if you would like)

rest of the links:
lightning warp - faster casting - less duration - swift affliction
cwdt - ic -increase duarion
anger - haste/determination/grace (i would most likely go for haste) + lvl3 enlighten would be ideal
fire golem, lightning golem, decoy totem

gear wise, you will be looking to cap your resitances and have life on as many pieces as possilable.
Opal rings would be great, but as a good one cost a arm and a leg I dont have any

Path of build, show my "effective dmg" with 3 frenzy charges at 81k per ball.

Hope you guys like it, feel free to add any questions, I will try my best to anwer them.

YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on Jan 11, 2018, 10:14:20 AM
Last bumped on Jan 11, 2018, 10:13:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info