What are my minions Resistances?

I've been playing a full Summoner for about a month now in the Abyss League and can't figure out something that's probably super simple.

How can I tell what the sum total resistances are for my minions? (Physical, Fire, Cold, Lightning, Chaos, etc.)

I have a ton of them spread over passive nodes, ascendancy, items, gems. There has to be an easier way to do this than using pen and paper.
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2018, 11:46:13 AM
Use Path of Building.

In the Calcs tab, pick your minion skill, and check Show Minion Stats.
thanks. As a person who was banned from D3 for using 3rd party software, I'm hesitant to use them now but may not have a choice.

It's a bit sad that we're forced to use tools like this instead of having them built into the game already. Wasn't this game released back in 2013? When are we going to see some basic features added which are standard in any other game like this?
Path of Bonking isn't a third-party tool in the sense that it does something to the Path of Exile client. It's just a standalone thing you can run on your PC to plan builds that does most of the math for you. You can't get banned for using PoB any more than you can get banned for using Microsoft Excel to make a spreadsheet that does minion resistance calculation for you. Both programs are just as impactful to the actual POE game client, i.e. not impactful whatsoever.

Don't trust Path of Bonking explicitly - it's quite good but it's not the Supreme Messiah of PoE the way many people around here treat it as. That said, it should easily be able to tell you basic information like minion resistances once you figure out how to use it.
Okay. Thanks. I think I'll give it a try.
but for the record, "Path of Building" IS a 3rd party software since it was not developed/liscenced by the original developer (GGG).

Yes.

Difference: Grinding Gear specifically encourages these types of community tools, releases support for them with every major update, and has explicitly stated that skill builders and other such offline/off-client planning tools are perfectly fine by them.

You're. Fine. You're not going to get banned. Half the forum uses Path of Building, the other half uses poeplanner, the game was literally balanced around the existence of poe.trade until GGG cloned poe.trade for themselves. I'm not even kidding - the existence of poe.trade was cited as a specific reason for the game's loot/itemization/drop-rate balancing in their Trade Manifesto. They've never even really considered shutting it down.

You want to know your minion resistances, then either bust out a calculator app and start adding or try Path of Bonking. If they ban you for using PoB, they'll also have to toss the majority of their forum userbase.
"
You're. Fine. You're not going to get banned.

Thanks. This is what I needed to hear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info