Xbox 3.1.1d Patch Status and Communication

We've fixed the final issue in the 3.1.1 patch today. We still expect to release this at some point next week, when we have a date set in stone I'll share that immediately.

"
jaav wrote:
Can you share any priorities for next weeks, what improvements can we expect.

The FAQ thread that Chris posted a few weeks back has plans that are coming in 2018. As I have information/timelines regarding these changes I'll immediately share it.

"
filix wrote:
Could you please address this for us here? What fixes are contained, that are explicitly for the xbox version, like maybe the flask stuff, the trade preview on the tradeboard, rubber banding. Will there be any other improvements, requested by all your frustrated players?

The notable issues that were introduced with the release of 3.1.0 have been fixed in this patch, those include the flask issue, trade preview on the tradeboard and more. The team is constantly working on making improvements and will continue to iterate on outstanding issues.

"
PlatoniusIII wrote:
Maybe best to use a closed thread? One of the communication problems is that information can be found in replies to different threads. Getting everything together in a single place makes it so much easier! And now you get a lot of user replies in between official info. And yes, I know of the "View Staff Posts" option...

Try to make information as visible and easy to find as possible!

Using a new stickied thread for every patch going forward should make it quite easy to track down information related to a specific patch and the status of it.

"
So, with the delay on the update we'll lose the oportunite to buy the winter shild MTX?

I'll chat with Bex about this on Monday.
Great I was getting marvel heroes vibes from this and didn't want to go through that again soooooooo I'll drop some funds on the beast supporter pack right now I need the inventory space.
Excellent news. I've been playing on Xbox over Christmas and wouldn't mind a reason to stick with it. Other than flask issues (RB is the only great one but I figure I can develop the muscle memory to make the arrows work) I really like Xbox version but lag and getting wrecked by bosses I could have easily taken on PC is a bit demoralizing.
Will we get some möther fögger poison stats ?

The coolest build i played yet was spectral throw/double strike poison, i only had 1000 poison dmg/sec but i did shit load of damage with the attack speed and duration not to mention the poison flask, belive i wasent to far away from last seasons 120k tooltip cycloner, but got frustrated that i couldent figure out how i could improve my damage so dident bother trying to improve defence eather.

Now im leveling a cycloner for the hillock sword, tho i would love to try poison again if its just possible to find out dot duration so that you can compare it with your attacks speed so you kan figure out what damage you are doing.

Hope the swap gear and flask bug will be removed, have to delete all flasks while leveling since its just easier :P

gems in the hidden weapon setup whatever aint auto levelling but think i already read about it.
Needed defence for white elder, got him down to 30% quite fast, but i died and couldent touch him again.
hes health pool looks fine but hes damage seems extremly high.
I honestly just want a trade close to how PC is and could care less about any annoying bug tbh.
It is insanely draining having to look for rares by viewing each and every single item in its base.
It single handedly kills my enjoyment of the game because i can't make builds that make use of too many Uniques because most likely ill end up with uncapped reses until i sit down and scroll through each item individualy spending hours in not actually playing the game.
Atleast a more in-depth update on what is being done about this would be appriciated, i don't even need a time-frame i just gotta know if it's going to change.
oni goroshi in this next update?
Play on X1X
"
So, with the delay on the update we'll lose the oportunite to buy the winter shild MTX?

I had a chat with Bex, the other microtransactions that haven't been released on Xbox as of yet will be released at a later time after we've patched 3.1.1.

"
JamP wrote:
oni goroshi in this next update?

Yes, Oni Goroshi is included in this update.

I should have an update on the release date/time later today after I've received confirmation, stay tuned!
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:

Fun thing about this sword - if you're mistaken and for some reason it isn't actually obtainable, it'd probably take weeks before people could tell you this with any certainty. :P

I say that from experience;

“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:

Fun thing about this sword - if you're mistaken and for some reason it isn't actually obtainable, it'd probably take weeks before people could tell you this with any certainty. :P

I say that from experience;

I've been looking forward to that sword since it dropped. Can't wait to try it out on Xbox!
PoE Console Discord Admin

Logic never changes, just the syntax.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info