New Microtransactions - Gore Character Effect, Chaos Orb Helmet and Two Skill Effects

"
"
Shovelcut wrote:
That celestial flameblast looks so damn good!

And it's like, so not meta right now, so let's do this!

Trust me, with that MTX I'm tempted. But I'm having too much fun playing with your sword.
Spoiler
God that sounds so much dirtier than it is.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Chaos helmet i love it, frost blade skill effect Soon™ ? :)
Last edited by Shinasy on Jan 9, 2018, 9:59:56 PM
ooo Gore effect in Town, NICE NICE. this adds 10% more chance to DC to login screen,TY!TYVM!
Spoiler
Good that I'm not playing anymore. FFS FIX your crap bullshit engine before putting whole universe as MTXs in the game
Bladefall MTX looks good!

I’d like to see some different artstyles, though. Gore this, Ghostflame that, Celestial the other thing. The artists shouldn’t be afraid to go out on a limb - that’s where the fruit is! :)

I wasn’t going to get the Gore Character Effect, but the Executioner’s set is currently discounted and I just can’t say no to it at that price. Guessing the Gore effect goes well with it, so RIP points. :(
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
MaximeBrault wrote:
still waiting for the miroir helmet

Helmet?

If they release Mirror shield MTX - I'll buy it.

Yes Mirror shield would be sweet!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Damn it, I just bought a while bunch of MTX, there goes my wallet!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Chaos Orb and Exalted orb helmets would make good rolling head pets.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
That gore effect though!
First one makes the character look weak, always bleeding (or clicking the bleed immunity flask). Second one makes me feel like I have double vision.

The candy apple bladefall makes me happy as Christmas season has not ended and Valentine's Day is coming up. That last one is beautiful! I might get a build just for these universe power skins.
Please Frost blades mtx....a lot of skills have like 1-2 Frost blades have none, PLEASEEEE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info