Add Xbox stash tabs to pathofexile.com/trade

Since there are small chances than in next weeks/months we see any improvments to trade board, can you at least make public API with items and players Xbox gametags.
It takes hours to get throught jewels/amulets/ring to find one we want...

That would be great alternative to current trade board and would be very enought for next months.

Exile, if you're thinking this is a good solution please keep this topic alive so maybe GGG will notice...
Last edited by jaav on Jan 9, 2018, 5:48:03 PM
Last bumped on Jan 11, 2018, 12:26:54 PM
I don't think that this will happen. I think someone of GGG said that an onlinesearch would have a negative effect on mid tier items.
Na in the faq they already said that api access to the public stash tabs will happen also on xbox. Best somehow would be, it would give you the item and an id, what you could enter into the tradeboard to find it. This way it would still be possible to trade without xbox live gold. But yeah, seeing their current speed, I doubt anything will happen. Seems we are getting in about 1 week not even the latest patch thats been out for over a week on pc. But yeah I am for anything that makes the experience better for us :p
"
filix wrote:
Na in the faq they already said that api access to the public stash tabs will happen also on xbox. Best somehow would be, it would give you the item and an id, what you could enter into the tradeboard to find it. This way it would still be possible to trade without xbox live gold. But yeah, seeing their current speed, I doubt anything will happen. Seems we are getting in about 1 week not even the latest patch thats been out for over a week on pc. But yeah I am for anything that makes the experience better for us :p

yeah enter user identifier on trade board to see his items on sale would be great.
Last edited by jaav on Jan 11, 2018, 5:37:35 AM
This would be great, and would really help the Xbox Trade Market to stabilize.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info